- IT'S A DEAL. // PC FAB;Feb2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p14
Reports on developments in the electronic industry as of February 2003. Deal between Merix Corp. and Introbotics; Agreement between Dyconex Limited and Camtek Limited; Contract between Sanmina-SCI and Frontline PCB Solutions.
- IT'S A DEAL. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2004, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p14
Presents a list of contracts and deals closed in the electronics industry as of April 2004. Merix Corp.; Electropac Montreal; Camtek Ltd.
- MIXED RESULTS. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jan2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p10
Presents a chart comparing the corporate profits posted by electronic companies in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2002 and 2003. Agilent; Altium; Ansoft; Camtek; Coretec.
- MILD IMPROVEMENTS. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p12
Provides information on the revenue of several electronic companies in the second quarter of 2002 and 2003. Ansoft, Camtek; Coretec; Parlex.
- Univertical builds its future. // Products Finishing;Feb97, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p12
Announces that Univertical Corporation of Detroit, Michigan, has constructed an anode and chemical manufacturing facility. What efforts were made to make sure that the processes and technology at the facility will meet future demands.
- Laser vision. // Metalworking Production;Nov2001, Vol. 145 Issue 11, p62
Deals with the development of PEPS Pentacut from Camtek to deal with the broader spectrum of metal cutting processes. Features and capabilities of the system.
- GUI-based CAD/CAM. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov96, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p175
Introduces the PEPS CAD/CAM software from Camtek USA Inc. Features; Capabilities; Machine shop applications.
- 32-bit NC part programming software. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb97, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p183
Introduces the PEPS 4 numerical control part programming software from Camtek USA Inc. Features and capabilities; Machine shop applications.
- Blue chauffeur no hint at Palm's plans. // B to B;01/22/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p6
Reports on Palm Inc. chief executive officer Carl Yankowski's keynote address at the 2001 Consumer Electrics Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he drove onstage a fully restored VW Super Beetle.