January 2003 Book-to-Bill
- Retail Sales, Canada, Current and Constant (1997) Dollar Estimates. // Retail Trade;Jul2002, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p30
Presents a table titled 'Retail Sales, Canada, Current and Constant (1997) Dollar Estimates,' published in the July 2002 issue of the journal 'Retail Trade,' on retail sales in Canada from the year 2000 to 2002. Month wise price indexes for the year; Year by year percentage change variation in...
- Romania August output price inflation weakens, retail sales rise. // Regional Today;10/3/2013, p1
The article focuses on the weakening August 2013 output price inflation and the rise in retail sales in Romania, wherein the National Institute of Statistics has said in a statement that Romania's industrial producer price index has advanced 0.6% on an annual basis in August 2013.
- GRAIN MARKETS BOUNCE BACK. // Poultry World;Nov2012, Vol. 165 Issue 11, p18
The article reports on the state of the grain market around the world, including prices, ration of basic layers, growers' ration price index.
- Redbook average off pace in March. // Home Textiles Today;4/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p146
Reports the decline of the Redbook Retail Sales Average in New York. Failure of meeting the predicted sales target; Percentage of the decrease; Reduction of customer traffic.
- Poland to start publishing domestic steam coal price indices. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/1/2014, p4
The article reports on the announcement by Poland's Industrial Development Agency and Polish Power Exchange (POLPX) on September 30, 2014 that the country will start publishing two domestic steam coal price indices.
- Coming This Week. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/16/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 104, p2
The article offers information on the upcoming retail sales report from various agencies and fashion companies, including the retail sales report for October 2009 from the U.S. Commerce Department, the Consumer Price Index from the Labor Department, and the third-quarter sales and earnings from...
- Polished Prices Marginally Down in August. Robinson, Albert // IDEX Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 30 Issue 294, p104
The article reports on a decline in prices of polished diamonds in the IDEX Online Polished Diamond Index in August 2014.
- Introductory Prices of 1966 Automobile Models. Stotz, Margaret S. // Monthly Labor Review;Feb66, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p178
Details the measurement of the introductory prices of 1966 automobile models in the U.S. 1966 models of automobiles selected for pricing for the Consumer Price Index and Wholesale Price Index; Effect of quality changes on the price of automobiles.
- UK stocks are the star performers as Europe index stages
a comeback. Hughes, Fraser // EuroProperty;2003, p60
The EPRA Index measures the total returns performance of property companies across Europe. The Index comprises 69 companies which are market capitalization-weighted based on their last trade prices on the relevant European exchanges. The EPRA Index is based at 1,000 index points as at 31...