GE Global Electronics Solutions: A New Lease on Life
- GE to deliver turbines for a project in Scottish Highlands. // Energy Today (Hungary);7/9/2014, p2
The article reports on an order received by General Electric Co., a U.S. producer of wind turbines, in July 2014 to supply systems with 94 megawatts of capacity to Scottish electric utility company SSE PLC for a project in the Scottish Highlands.
- GE Asset pulls in nearly $8 billion from institutional investors in 2001. Fulman, Ricki // Pensions & Investments;2/4/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p35
Reports the growth of the asset management unit of General Electric Co. in Stamford, Connecticut in 2001. Value of the generated external assets; Enhancement of equity index fund; Source of funding for the increase in equity.
- Total trailer management. // Fleet Owner;Dec2003, Vol. 98 Issue 12, p30
Introduces the cradle-to-grave trailer and asset management service from GE Tip. Usage of the system; Design of the firm's mobile maintenance service.
- GE to Sell Asset Management Division. Whyte, Amy // AiCIO News;2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of industrial firm General Electric (GE) to sell its asset management arm GE Asset Management (GEAM) to another investment management firm in order to support the growth of GEAM's third-party client base and offers views of GE's chairman Jeff Immelt, on the same.
- Mass-Affluent Offering from GE . // American Banker;3/21/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 55, p10
Reports on the lauch of separately managed account product GE Multiple Strategy Portfolios by financial services company GE Private Asset Management. Target customers for the product; Services provided by the product.
- Retailing's New Paradigm. Steinberg, Jules // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/23/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p22
Comments on a form of inventory on demand offered by General Electric Co. to appliance retailers in the United States. Availability of kiosks detailing specifications on the full line of GE appliances in Wal-Mart outlets; Reasons why retailers are not rushing to add appliances to their consumer...
- GE Majap Segment Posts 8% Sales Hike In Q4. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p37
Focuses on the financial performance of General Electric Co. in the U.S. in fourth-quarter. Increase in sales; Decline of profit in majap segment.
- Memo to Connector Makers: Take Heed of Contractors. Fleck, Ken // Electronic News;02/01/99, Vol. 45 Issue 2255, p32
Comments on the relationship of connector manufacturers with original equipment manufacturers (OEM). Sales relationship of General Electric; Amount of connectors, cable assemblies and backpanels by major OEM; Reorganization of OEM.
- GE aiming to buy $1B in supplies via Internet. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/15/96, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
Reports on a Cleveland, Ohio meeting which is expected to be attended by many manufacturers to learn how General Electric Co. (GE) plans to use the Internet to purchase parts and components. GE's goal to buy one-billion-dollar worth of parts and supplies; Security of the Trading Process Network;...