OMM Inc. Discontinues Operations
- Switching places in the market. Schiff, Debra; Gordon, John // Electronic Design;02/09/98, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p80M
Focuses in the market for electromechanical switches. Suggestion that this market is growing slower; Reference made to the electromechanical markets in Europe, North America and the Far East; Expectation of the amount of money the electromechnical switches market is going to make; Details on a...
- Electromechanical/mechanical devices. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p129
Features electromechanical and mechanical devices available in the market. Includes Protekta Switches from Scientific Technologies; Replaceable tip retaining ring pliers kit from Rotor Clip Co.; Servo amplifier from Infranor Inc.
- Safety technology switches. // New Equipment Digest;Dec99, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p72
Introduces Warner Electric's full line of standard electromechanical switches. Types; Quality conformity.
- Miniaturizing `on' and `off' switches. Scofield, Julie Ann // Design News;11/7/94, Vol. 50 Issue 21, p71
Features miniaturized electromechanical switches. Innovations; Cost reduction measures; Design options; Specifications; Manufacturers.
- Electromechanical/Mechanical Devices. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Mar2002 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p80
Introduces several electromechanical devices. Features of the TDRPRO-5000 time delay relay from Magnecraft & Struthers-Dunn; Availability of the CS Series switches from NKK Switches; Design of the multiple valve combinations from Burkert USA.
- Rotary Revolution. Dietrich, Mike; Haeussler, Wolfgang // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr2002, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p23
Reports on the implications of the changeover to microprocessor technology in household appliances. System advantages of rotary switches with sensors; Primary advantage of using a microprocessor instead of electromechanical controls; Significance of the synchronous serial interface.
- Power Distribution. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Mid-June 2000, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p194
Presents several equipment and supplies for electric power distribution in the United States. Includes the FasTran 25 transfer switch, emergency power panels and grounding electrode; List of equipment manufacturers and advertisers; Contact information.
- Magnetic Latching Relay. // Physics Today;Sep2003, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p69
Provides information on MagLatch RF switch, a micro-magnetic latching relay from Magfusion designed to replace an electromechanical switch. Features of the product; Benefits from the product.
- Electromechanical, Solid-State Relays Slated for Growth. // Electronic News (10616624);3/14/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Reports on the growth of the global market for electromechanical and solid-state relays (SSR) by 2007. Applications of microelectromechanical-based switches; Advantages associated with SSR systems; Data on the global relays market by product type, according to their percent of the U.S. dollar...