IMAPS to Award $15,000 Educational Grants
- Metalforming Educational Foundation Offers $208,500 in Grants. // Welding Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p13
The article reports on the grant budget of the Precision Metalforming Association Educational Foundation (PMAEF) for fiscal year 2007 in Cleveland, Ohio. The association's board of trustees decided to increase its grant budget of nearly $40,000 from last year's budget. The foundation supports...
- LOCATOR SERVICE FOR WOMEN HOLDING EARNED DOCTORATES. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Jan62, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p425
The article reports on the development of a locator service which will assist colleges and universities in finding trained, able professional personnel by the American Association of University Women Educational Foundation. A $20,000 grant from the fund for the advancement of education is making...
- 'Donee States' Want Transportation Funding Formula Unchanged. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p3
Reports that the Fair Alliance for Intermodal Reinvestment has asked the United States Senate and House not to tamper with the formula for federal aid to transportation under the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21). Alliance represents states that receive more in federal...
- Trustee program receives grant. Green, Jeffrey // AHA News;09/16/96, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p6
Reports on the presentation of a monetary grant to Health Research and Educational Trust of New Jersey, a pilot program aimed at helping hospital trustees keep up with rapid changes in the field by the Fannie E. Rippel Foundation. Offered services; Amount of grant.
- Albany Trust given $600. // Advocate;6/7/72, Issue 87, p11
Reports that the oldest British organization, Albany Trust has announced its receipt of a grant from the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation.
- National Heritage Area awards $50,000 grants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p7
The article announces the recipients of the 2010 Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area Heritage Development Grants given by the Hudson River Valley Greenway and the Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area in New York including the Association of Public Historians of New York, Columbia...
- Fleet announces fourth quarter charitable grants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/18/2000-01/01/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p15
Reports that the Fleet Charitable Trust's Hudson Valley Committee has announced grants made for the fourth quarter of 2000 in the Hudson Valley region in the United States.
- First quarter grants. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/4/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 15, p1B
Presents a list of grants Long Island organizations received during the first quarter of 2003 in New York.
- SRPS wins grant for accommodation. // Railways Illustrated;Jun2010, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p35
The article reports on the 160,000 pounds grant won by Scottish Railway Preservation Society for accommodation of its several locomotives in Great Britain.