- Product SPOTLIGHT. // Circuits Assembly;May2009, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p29
The article evaluates several product in the electronic industry including a small part vacuum tweezer kit from Virtual Industries, a stainless steel squeegee blades from Cookson Electronics Assembly Materials and as X5Pro large size screen printer from EKRA.
- ASYS Wins EKRA Sweepstakes. // Circuits Assembly;Aug2005, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p8
This article reports on the acquisition of Germany-based printer manufacturer EKRA by electronics company ASYS GmbH on July 1, 2005. The EKRA divisions in Asia and the U.S. are included in the deal. More than 350 workers will be employed by the combined firm. Background on the companies are...
- SECAP Adds Screen Printing to Repertoire. // Electronic News;3/24/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of the Ekra GmbH, a screen printing and deposition company, to join the Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging (SECAP). Applications of screen printing; Components of the SECAP process equipment portfolio; Other members of the consortium.
- Technology newsletter. Engelke, Roger // Electronic Design;05/31/99, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p25
Reports developments in the electronic equipment industry in the United States as of May 1999. Construction of a ground test plane for conducting antenna calibrations by Liberty Labs Inc.; Versatility of hybrid-electric vehicles; Agreement of Sharp Corp. with National Semiconductor Corp. for...
- The envelope, please. Konish, Nancy; Gawel, Richard // Electronic Design;05/31/99, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p32D
Focuses on the 1998 Market Engineering awards in the United States. Presentation of Leadership Award to National Instruments of Austin, Texas; Awarding of Customer Focus Awards to Harris Semiconductor and Leica Technology; Presentation of Product Line Strategy Award to CDR Technology.
- Alphabetical Guide to the 250 Biggest 2001. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2001, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p32
Presents an alphabetical guide to the 250 biggest electronic company in the United States as of September 2001. Names of Companies; Headquarters; Ranks.
- Semiconductors firms ink distributor pacts. // Electronic Design;05/25/98, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p135
Reports on developments relevant to business enterprises in the United States' electronic industry as of May 25, 1998. Insight Electronics' handling of Cirrus Logic's product line; TriQuint Semiconductor's signing of a representation and distribution agreement with MEMEC; Sager Electronics as...
- ATE/DFT/BIST. // Test & Measurement World;Aug2010, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p60
The article lists several companies in the U.S. that manufacture production test equipment including Behlman Electronics Inc., Electronic Systems of Wisconsin and Cascade Microtech Inc.
- HDPUG Announces Formation of GECI. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2001, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p8
Reports the formation of the Global Environmental Coordination Initiative (GECI) which will work across the electronics industry in the United States. Efforts of leading electronics associations to develop standardize alloys, processes and tools; Goal of the initiative; Mission of GECI.