MSL, GlaxoSmithKline to Collaborate
- Savings from streamlined buying unlikely to be large. McMillan, Virginia // New Zealand Doctor;11/2/2011, p13
The article discusses the cost of duplication in medical device purchasing by health facilities in New Zealand.
- New Options for Managing the Supply Chain. Stafford, Joe // Circuits Assembly;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p42
Focuses on emergence of value added procurement specialists (VAPS) that widens the original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and electronics manufacturing services (EMS) providers' distribution choices. Impact of VAPS partnership on OEM and EMS providers; Guidelines on distribution resources for OEM.
- The New Face of Market Intelligence, Part 1. Sheppard, Greg // Electronic News;05/21/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 21, p36
Part I. Reports on the implication of the shortened cycle times of electronic supply chain on market information. Factors that contributed to reduction of the cycle time for almost every aspect of bringing an electronic system to market; Companies that dominate the large part of the electronic...
- Are OEM/EMS Service Agreements Fair? Berger, Jeff // Circuits Assembly;Sep2001, Vol. 12 Issue 9, pS4
Focuses on the need for change in service agreements between manufacturers and suppliers in electronics industry in the United States. Benefits of service agreements to electronics manufacturing services providers; Identification of needs for scope of contract; Strategies of Sun Microsystems.
- Supply Chain Growth. // Electronic News;09/27/99, Vol. 45 Issue 39, p42
Presents statistics on the industrial growth in the electronics manufacturing supply chain for the first half of 1999.
- Medical procurement pegged at $27B by 2004. // B to B;07/17/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p22
Reports that online business-to-business medical products procurement in the United States will reach $27.3 billion by 2004, according to health care market researcher Millennium Research Group.
- SciQuest inks e-procurement deal with GlaxoSmithKline. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Jun2002, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the agreement signed by GlaxoSmithKline with SciQuest Inc. to license the latter's SelectSite SRA electronic procurement software. Terms under the deal; Benefits of the product.
- GlaxoSmithKline. // Logistics Manager;Dec2013, p39
The article focuses on the three entries at the Supply Chain Standard's European Supply Chain Excellence Awards 2013 for Sourcing and Procurement including pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline, supply chain solutions provider NHS Supply Chain, and telecommunications company Vadafone.
- Study Highlights Pharmaceutical, Medical Device Quality Practices. // Quality Progress;Nov2007, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p13
The article cites the study, "The Quality Function: Structure, Staffing and Execution," by Best Practices LLC in the U.S. The research aims to explore the best practices in quality taken from survey responses and interviews with seven top pharmaceutical and medical device company leaders. Among...