Big Ticket sets `Hot Bench'
- The syndicators. Benson, Jim; Flint, Joe // Variety;12/4/95, Vol. 361 Issue 5, p68
Reports on developments in television in the United States. Off-network sales of the television program `Frasier'; Launching of the program `Hot Bench With Judge Judy Sheindlin' in 1996; Launching of `Poltergeist: The Legacy' program.
- PAR SCORE FOR RHEA. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;10/31/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 42, p6
Reports on Big Ticket Television's Caroline Rhea project. Possibility of the Rhea show replacing 'Dr. Laura'; Rating of the television program 'Dr. Laura.'
- `Judge Judy' a hot property for Worldvision. Davies, Jonathan // Hollywood Reporter;12/21/95, Vol. 340 Issue 17, p12
Reports that Worldvision has received positive reaction to its half-hour reality television show `Hot Bench With Judge Judy Sheindlin,' which the company is selling at the National Association of Television Program Executives' 1996 annual conference. Content of the show; Difference between the...
- The making of a (TV) judge. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;09/14/98, Vol. 128 Issue 38, p30
Focuses on the television program `Judge Joe Brown' from Spelling Entertainment divisions, Worldvision Enterprises and Big Ticket Television. Information on various court shows; Details on the production for the sales tape of the show; Details on the station sales effort; Marketing and...
- Brandy hip-hops to Big Ticket for CBS sitcom pilot. Davies, Jonathan // Hollywood Reporter;3/15/95, Vol. 336 Issue 21, p3
Reports on Big Ticket Television's signing of hip-hop artist Brandy to play the lead in its first sitcom pilot `Moesha.' Selection of Brandy as best new artist at the 1995 Soul Train Music Awards; Producer and writer of the sitcom.
- `Judge Judy' gets favorable ruling. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;11/10/97, Vol. 127 Issue 46, p6
Reports on the strong viewership ratings of Big Ticket Entertainment's television program `Judge Judy.' Audience share in October 1997; Proliferation of court shows inspired by the success of Judge Judy; Comments by Judge Judy Sheindlin, the focus of the program.
- UPN takes sip of Brandy series. Davies, Jonathan // Hollywood Reporter;10/20/95, Vol. 339 Issue 25, p3
Reports that UPN has picked up Big Ticket Television's sitcom `Moesha' starring Brandy Norwood for a midseason debut. Focus of the sitcom; Terms of the agreement; Other television agreement and production of the company.
- Syndie development on roll. Grego; Schlosser, Melissa // Broadcasting & Cable;10/18/99, Vol. 129 Issue 43, p4
Reports on developments related to television program syndication in the United States as of October 18, 1999. Big Ticket Television's production of the program `The How 2 Guide 2 Life'; Other production companies' first-run programs.
- Into the night. // Adweek Western Edition;9/4/95, Vol. 45 Issue 36, p4
Reports on the advertising campaign for Big Ticket's launch of `Night Stand With Dick Dietrich' television program. Competition with late night shows; Promotional advertisements produced by Friedland Jacobs Communications.