You can get there from here with new NYS maps
- State rejects route of Millennium natural-gas pipeline. Fitting, Beth // Business Journal (Central New York);6/28/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the claim of the New York Department of State (DOS) that the proposed route for the Millennium Pipeline is inconsistent with the policies of the New York State Coastal Management Program. Statement issued by Secretary of State Randy A. Daniels; Information on the findings of DOS.
- Sand consultants. // Crain's New York Business;8/12/96, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p22
Reports on the New York Department of State's plan to study eroding sands and the public's perception of Long Island's South Shore.
- DOS VIOLATIONS. // Landlord v. Tenant;Jul2010, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the move of the Department of State (DOS) to issue a violation notice to a landlord for leaving six pieces of broken wood scattered on the sidewalk in New York.
- Salespersons, brokers can renew state licenses online. // Business Journal (Central New York);01/18/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the New York Department of State's implementation of a Web-based renewal system for licenses of real-estate brokers and salespersons. Number of real-estate licensees who utilized the system; Information on its benefits; Way to access the system.
- Finger Lakes Interpretive Center project receives $40K grant. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;03/16/98, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p9
Focuses on the awarding of a funding grant to the Finger Lakes Interpretative Center Project of the city of Geneva, New York by the New York State Department of State Division of Coastal Resources Local Waterfront and Revitalization Program. Provisions under funding scheme; Contact information.
- HMO makes it official: `Call us MVP'! // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/21/95, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p24
Reports that MVP Health Plan received permission from the New York State Department of State. Services offered by MVP Health Plan.
- New Building Code Will Save Homeowners Money, Says Builders Assn. Fitting, Beth // Business Journal (Central New York);12/10/99, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p9
Reports on the adoption of the International Family of Codes as the Model Code by the New York State Fire Prevention and Building Code Council, a division of the Department of State, on November 10, 1999. Impact of the building code on homeowners' construction costs; Objections to the building...
- St. Lawrence Cement proposal comment period extended. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/7/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p3
The article focuses on the New York Department of State (DOS) which has extended the deadline from January 21, 2005 to March 1, 2005 for the public to submit comments for Saint Lawrence Cement's proposal to build a cement plant in the Town of Greenport, Columbia County and activities related to...
- Department of State accepts credit cards for licensing fees. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;09/30/96, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the New York Department of State's licensing division's acceptance of Mastercard and Visa credit cards for the payment of all licensing fees except renewal.