TechFest '96 comes to Camden County
- The conference corner. Roney, Michael; Utvich, Michael // Conference Analysis;09/25/96, Vol. 3 Issue 395, p13
Offers insights on high-technology trade shows. Intense competition among vendors; Problems involved in organizing high-technology trade shows.
- The conference corner. Roney, Michael; Utvich, Michael // Conference Analysis;10/12/96, Vol. 3 Issue 396, p14
Offers insights on how to decode the keynote address in a high-technology trade show. Evaluation of who is speaking; Analysis of whether the topic has practical value for one's daily business; Contacting the public relations office of the keynoter's company.
- Conference corner. Roney, Michael; Utvich, Michael // Conference Analysis;10/25/96, Vol. 3 Issue 397, p13
Offers a guide for organizing paraphernalia used in a high-technology trade show. Press kits; Free magazines; Show book; Demo disks.
- Trade show offers help for manufacturers. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/11/94 - 7/18/94, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p27
Reports on the holding of the Canadian High Technology Show in Toronto, in September 1994. Offering of opportunity for New York manufacturers to reach Canada's electronics market; Products featured in the trade show.
- They have seen the high-tech future, and it works. // Business News New Jersey;2/7/96, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p35
Features the event `Tech Fest '95' which was held on January 23, at the New Jersey State Aquarium in Camden. Sponsors of the event; Name of keynote speaker; Type of event.
- Utah tech watch. Politis, David // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/19/99, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p21
Evaluates the Spring Internet World '99 conference and trade show at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Attendance; Giving away of free phone calls and faxes via the Internet by exhibitors; Showcasing of IP Telephony products and services; Utah-based companies that participated in the high...
- 2000 IN THE BIG EASY. Bruno, Mark // U.S. Banker;Jan2001, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p42
No abstract available.
- Secure advantage. // Electric Light & Power;Jul96, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p4
Focuses on Duke Power Co.'s use of innovative technologies for a competitive advantage. Company's Tech Expo '96.
- Expo spotlights high-tech wares. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;10/30/98, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p6
Reports that Fort Worth, Texas, is hosting an inaugural day exposition designed to introduce high technology products on November 7-8, 1998. Products slated for exhibition include high definition television and flat panel televisions by Pioneer Electronics; Tektonx's emergency wireless phone;...