Toukie Smith and actor Robert De Niro become parents of twins
- Grill power. Gordon, M. // New York;4/9/90, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p76
Describes the process of building the TriBeCa Grill, actor Robert De Niro's dream restaurant in New York City. De Niro's infatuation with owning his own restaurant; Designing and renovating the site; Investors in the TriBeCa Grill; Budget outlookand scheduled opening.
- `You talkin' to me?' `No!' Richman, A. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jan91, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p92
Recounts the author's difficult, unsuccessful interview of Robert De Niro. How, prior to the meeting, others in show business had warned him of this possible outcome.
- Aging bull. Sands, Steve // People;8/30/93, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p46
Presents photographs on Robert DeNiro's 50th-birthday celebration. Attendees; Irving Winkler as director-producer; `A Bronx Tale'.
- An (unhappy) American in Paris. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);03/09/98, Vol. 131 Issue 10, p17
Focuses on American actor Robert Di Niro's difficulties in France. The reason Di Niro was interrogated by police; The issue in the lawsuit he filed against Judge Frederic N'Guyen.
- An (unhappy) American in Paris. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);03/09/98, Vol. 131 Issue 10, p17
Focuses on American actor Robert De Niro's difficulties in France. The reason De Niro was interrogated by police; The issue in the lawsuit he filed against Judge Frederic N'Guyen.
- De Niro direct. Reed, Julia // Vogue;Sep93, Vol. 183 Issue 9, p502
Profiles actor Robert DeNiro. Directorial debut; Facts on De Niro; Characteristics.
- Flash point. // People;10/30/95, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p123
Reports on the confrontation between actor Robert De Niro and a photographer. Details of confrontation; Legal battle.
- 'GODSEND' GETS ITS MAN. Brodesser, Claude // Daily Variety;9/30/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 84, p1
Reports that actor Robert de Niro is negotiating to topline Lion Gate's thriller movie 'Godsend' in the United States. Negotiations with co-stars; Overview of the film; Release date of the film.
- You talkin' to me? // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/17/98, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p5A
States that movie actor Robert DeNiro is suing the New York's East Hampton Town Zoning Board of Appeals over its denial of the actor's application for zoning variances in regard to his Montauk property.