Recovery of unpaid interest on foreclosure sale
- Controversial bill should die. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/25/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 17, pP32
The author contends that the controversial U.S. Senate measure, SB 346, would permit people from Nevada to leave heir homes after a foreclosure or short sale without getting sued to repay the difference.
- Foreclosure rise eased last year. Colley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);1/16/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 2, pA5
Reports on the increase in the number of foreclosure actions in Spokane, Washington. Percentage of the increase in foreclosures; Implication for the increase in foreclosure; Comparison of foreclosures between year 2001 and 2002.
- Calif. foreclosures jumped 19% in year. Kulkosky, Edward // American Banker;3/19/97, Vol. 162 Issue 53, p7
Reports on the increase in the foreclosure of properties in California for 1996.
- Q&A: Putting the Foreclosure Paperwork Scandal in Perspective. Wang, Marian // Pro Publica;10/ 3/2010, p10
A blog on the scandal regarding foreclosure practices in the U.S. is presented.
- Foreclosures at record pace. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;07/06/98, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p1
Reports on a jump in foreclosure sales in Pima County, Arizona. Increase in the number of notices of trustee sales from 1995 to 1998, based on figures from the Pima County Recorder's Office; Inability of local economists and real estate officials in explaining the phenomenon.
- California foreclosures highest level since 1989. // Mortgage Banking;May97, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the double-digit increase of real estate foreclosures in California from 1991 to 1996. Homeowners' difficulties in meeting their mortgage payments; Estimated number of California homeowners who have negative equity.
- In Brief. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/16/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p7
The article offers news briefs in New Hampshire including the demand on the state's power grid brought by the July 2010 heat wave in Manchester, the decline in the number of foreclosures in Bedford in May 2010 as reported by the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority, and the closure of the New...
- Activity Decreases 4 Percent in October. // Qualified Remodeler;Dec2010, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the decrease in foreclosure filings in the U.S.
- Foreclosures Down in First Quarter. // Qualified Remodeler;May2011, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p10
The article focuses on the U.S. Foreclosure Market Report of RealtyTrac for the first quarter of 2011, which found a 15 percent decrease in the foreclosures filing on the U.S. properties in the first quarter in 2011.
- California Default Notices At Lowest Levels Since 2007. Nemeroff, Evan // National Mortgage News;5/2/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p6
The article reports on the foreclosure notices received by California homeowners after the first quarter of 2011.