Tightening up the nuts and bolts of investor communications
- McDonald's shareholders upbeat at annual meeting. Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;06/01/98, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p3
Reports on McDonald's Corp.'s 1998 annual shareholder meeting held in Oak Brook, Illinois. Increase of the company's share value during 1998; Company incoming chief executive officer Jack Greenberg's optimistic financial forecasts for the company after 1998; Greenberg's expectations on company...
- The big pay off? Fleck, Monica // Business Quarterly;Autumn97, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p17
Presents a study conducted by Ivey Business School professor Sarah Mavrinac on the importance of investing in investor relation (IR). Benefits of a good IR strategy work; Comparison and contrast of the relative importance of financial and non-financial performance data; Effect of not having a...
- Shareholders & investors. // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 14 Issue 83, p25
Discusses the benefits derived by companies in involving itself in investor relations. Communication between corporate investor function and the board of directors; Role of investor relations; Importance of investor relations; Company focus on shareholder concerns.
- Hidden venues for shareholder communications. Butera, Mary Ann // Corporate Board;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 17 Issue 100, p9
Reports on individual investors' awareness and interest about their investments in corporations. Spectrum of options for ensuring that corporate management meet their communications needs; Value of communicating with the individual investor; Benefits of marketing programs targeting investors.
- Technology improves investor relations. Brooks, Geoge // Equities;Sep96, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p30
Discusses innovations in investor relations. Technology enhancing the role of investor relations firms in trading; Includes Internet; Growing importance of technologies in targeting investors.
- Investor Relations Directory. // Equities;Jul-Dec2003, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p38
Presents a directory of investor-relations companies in the U.S.
- Shareholder clout is snowballing. Monroe, Ann // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p50
Reports on the efforts of companies in redefining and elevating shreholder relations role in a nod to the influence of the newly assertive stockholder. Corporate governance as the watchword of the times; Difficulty in dealing with institutional shareholders due to its diversity; Stronger...
- The big pay off? Fleck, Monica // Ivey Business Journal;Fall97, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p17
Presents information on investing and investor relations (IR) while looking at a study conducted by the Ivey Business School professor, Sara Mavrinac. Role which IR plays in linking the management of a business; Comments from Mavrinac; Design of the study; In-depth look at the study; Findings...
- IR Web sites winning popularity contests. // Public Relations Tactics;Jun99, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the results of revealing key investor trends in the United States.