Eskom explores SMES applications
- Nersa is undertaking a reconciliation of Eskom's 2012-13 accounts. // African Business News;1/23/2014, p24
The article reports that Eskom Holding Ltd.'s 2012-2013 accounts are being assessed by the National Energy Regulator of South Africa (Nersa) to determine whether its actual expenditure exceeded than the budget.
- Search for efficiency. // Finance Week;5/24/2002, p54
Features the 2002 eta awards which is being sponsored by Eskom. History of the awards; Aim of the awards; Qualifications for the awards.
- Hand-wringing, grinding of teeth. Van Rensburg, Dewald // Finweek;2010 Top 200, p97
The article discusses the effects of the multiyear price adjustment of Eskom Holding Ltd. which will be in effect in April 2010 in South Africa.
- Eskom looking at hydro project. // Modern Power Systems;Aug96, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p3
Reports on South African utility Eskom's agreement with Mozambique's Electricidade de Mozambique for the construction of a hydropower project on the Zambezi River.
- Miracles take a little longer. van der Kooy, Rob // Finance Week;10/22/99, p31
Focuses on the proposed privatization of South Africa's Eskom. Benefits of electricity user; Assets of the company; Preparations for privatization.
- South Africa signed agreements with power producers for 19 projects worth R 28 billion. // World Energy News;5/14/2013, p16
The article reports that the government of South Africa (SA) and state-owned power utility Eskom have signed agreements worth renewable energy producers for 19 projects worth SA 28 billion rand to deliver 1,043 megawatts of renewable energy.
- On the way to cheaper power. van der Kooy, Rob // Finance Week;04/14/2000, p28
Focuses on indications that the South African electric utility Eskom is not ready for privatization. Subdivision of Eskom's power stations into a number of independent companies that will compete against each other; Plan to build pebble-bed modular nuclear reactors; Hydroelectric potential of...
- Power: ESKOM ELECTRIFIES AFRICA. // African Business;Nov2002, Issue 281, p8
Reports on the expansion plans of Eskom Enterprises, a power utility in South Africa.
- Eskom re-opens 1,200MW Grootvlei power station in South Africa. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/25/2013, p2
The article reports on the reopening of the Grootvlei power station of Eskom Holdings in Balfour, South Africa on September 20, 2013.