- Summer at red top farm. Margonelli, Peter // Country Living;Jul94, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p116
Features a photograph of the kitchen of Red Top Farm in Southampton, New York. Farm's conversion into a country estate; Farmhouse built around 1895; Update of the kitchen by designer Nany Mullan; Work and eating areas; Solid-surface countertops; Functional room.
- Looking back at Valley View Farm. Spencer, E. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Jan/Feb91, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p74
Looks at the success of Valley View Farm in the modern dairy industry. How the operation was developed; Contributions of `Countryside & Small Stock Journal.'
- Old Salem Farm. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/17/95, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pWW12
Features Old Salem Farm, an equestrian facility in North Salem, New York. Paul Greenwod and Pamela Small as owner-operators; Famous customers; Growth of the farm; Customer service; Horse shows; Old Salem Farm as home of international equine champion The Natural.
- Poughkeepsie Farm Projects kicks off season with open house and plant sale May 15 and 22. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p10
The article reports on the event called the annual Open House and Plant Sale offered by the Poughkeepsie Farm Project (PFP) to be held on May 15 and 22, 2010 in New York.
- Are we failing in the valley to protect farmland for full-time farmers? Delaune, Jim // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses the protection and preservation of farmlands in Hudson Valley, New York to make it affordable and usable by Hudson Valley farmers.
- Farm Markets. Silverman, Francine // Long Island Alive!;2003, p561
This article presents visitor information on several farm markets in Long Island, New York. It includes the White Post Farms, the Yellow Top Country Market and Ann Marie's Farm and Garden Stand on the North Shore. Information is also given on Brightwaters Farms and Hank's Farm Stand on the South...
- Picture from the past. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/15/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 115, pA3
A photograph depicting the Fletcher Farm cure cottage on the Upper Franklin Falls Road in Vermontville, New York around 1899 is presented.
- AgriBusinesspeople Predict Fewer Farms. Allen, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);08/18/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p12
Focuses on the decline in the number of small farmers in New York. Major topic at the farm show called Empire Farm Days; Emergence of bigger farms; Impact of the consolidation trend on the logging industry; Need for small farmers to produce quality products.
- Woodel Holsteins has a moo-ving and informative site. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);11/22/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p22
Features the web site of Woodel Holsteins in New York. Insights into the technology of the farm; Photography of the automatic feeding system; Appearance of the Hoffman family, farm owner throughout the site.