- DOUBLE standards. Galea, Steve // Ontario Out of Doors;Feb2002, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p78
Relates the efforts of the author in getting the Plastic Penguin Award. Perception of the author on trophies in hunting; Advocacy of the author for awards; Recognition of the wife on the awards received by the author.
- 1997 Big Bug Club winners. Trimm, Wayne // New York State Conservationist;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p25
Announces the winners of the 1997 Big Buck Club. Honoring of hunters who take the largest male deer by gun and by bow; Contact information.
- MBGTA Shutdown. Dagg, Mel // Western Sportsman;May/Jun2010, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p10
The article reports that the Manitoba Big Game Trophy Association has cancelled their awards program for 2009/2010 due to lack of volunteers.
- Peoples National Bank. Bonan, Hunt // Illinois Banker;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 97 Issue 7, p9
The article announces that Peoples National Bank vice president of the board Hunt Bonan has been honored as the 2012 Illinois Bankers Association Banker of the Year.
- 1990 Big Buck Club Winners. Trimm, Wayne // Conservationist;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p47
Lists the winners of the 1990 Big Buck Club awards for gunhunting and bowhunting. Shows the club's official belt buckle. Information address; Submissions.
- Mother of the Year. // Time;5/22/1972, Vol. 99 Issue 21, p12
The article announces that Esther Hunt Moore has received the Mother of the Year award from the American Mothers Committee.
- 2004 Big Buck Club Winners. // New York State Conservationist;Oct2005, Vol. 60 Issue 2, following p32
This article presents the 2004 Big Buck Club winners, the club which recognized hunters who take the largest trophy bucks in New York State.
- A Great Gator. Heavey, Bill // Field & Stream;Jan2002, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p13
Features the awards received by Ron Davis and his wife Lynn in public alligator hunt in Florida. Details of the techniques employed in hunting the beast; Bait used in the capture; Application of .357 bang stick in the final capturing of the alligator.
- WELCOME TO THE FOURTH ANNUAL BOONER AWARDS. BESTUL, SCOTT // Field & Stream;Aug2012, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p38
The article announces recipients of the fourth annual Booner Awards including the Top-Spot Award to Kentucky, the Head Hunter Award to Audrey Sharp and the Wide-Load Award to Robert Ammons.