Consumer rates package traits
- Packaging Products: Do the Japanese Do That Better. Too? // Training & Development Journal;Mar1986, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p11
Compares packaging expertise and resources in Japan and the United States. Export and import sales in 1984; Superiority of the U.S. to Japan in designing packages for mass merchandising; Japanese' hiring of Americans to design packages; Packaging design capabilities of Americans.
- Rule would make caps on medications easier to open. // Aging;1991, Issue 362, p61
Reports on proposed changes to be made on child resistant packaging. Proposals by the Consumer Product Safety Commission; Change in panel makeup; Time limit for opening caps; Success of the new design.
- More than a pretty package. // Beverage Industry;Mar1997, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p58
Focuses on the proliferation of various packaging designs in the United States. Efforts by marketers to differentiate their products; Fragmentation of the consumers; Growing use of PET; Notable packaging designs.
- When less is more. Hayton, B. // Current Health 2;Dec91, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p2 0
Discusses the need to redesign and recycle food packaging. Why packaging is necessary; Recent advances in packaging; Overuse of packaging; Beverage boxes; Problems caused by landfills and the incineration of garbage; Recycling problems; Reduction of packaging; Shopping advice for readers; Where...
- The salesmen in your shopping cart. Hine, Thomas // Consumers' Research Magazine;Sep95, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p15
Discusses the influence of packaging on the consumer's buying habits. Elements of packaging; Educational aspects; Informational content; Regulations and guidelines on packaging.
- The basic test: Repeat purchases. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Sep95, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p18
Discusses how the packaging design of consumer products influences its selling power. Mouthwash packaging; Vodka bottles and liquor packaging; Motor oil packaging.
- 1998 Clear Choice Awards. // DCI;May98, Vol. 162 Issue 5, p98
Reports on the Glass Packaging Institute's call for entries for its 1998 Clear Choice Awards program. Recognition of products that successfully make glass packaging a part of the marketing strategy; Categories.
- Test system. // Design News;1/5/98, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p96
Features the Test-A-Pack Model 2700 non-porous package test system. Contact information.
- What's hot. // Discount Store News;6/22/98, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p49
Reports that mass market sales of rigid products designed to protect sensitive video cassettes, floppy disks and CDs in the United States, nearly doubled during the fourth quarter of 1997 according to A.C. Nielsen.
- Pandora's juice boxes Pardue, Leslie // E: The Environmental Magazine;Jul/Aug1992, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p50
No abstract available.