Sand binder systems part VII--acid catalyzed PNB and blown no-bake
- Flexible screw solves sticky problem. // Professional Engineering;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p54
Reports the significance of a customized flexible screw conveyor in conveying phenolic resin adhesive. Replacement of an existing drag type unit; Inconvenience with the previous system; Features of the conveyor lines; Improvement of the material flow.
- N. American phonolic resin demand. // Plastics News;07/03/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p3
Presents a graph reflecting phenolic resin demand in North America in 1999.
- PROPERTIES OF LABORATORY-MADE PLYWOOD WITH FIPRONILÂ® INSECTICIDE ADDED IN THE RESIN FORMULATION. Kamdem, D. Pascal; Hope, Joe; Oudenweyer, Jacques; Munro, Mckenzie // Forest Products Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p40
Deals with a study that determined the feasibility of adding fipronil insecticide in the formulation of phenol-formaldehyde industrial wood adhesive. Information on wood composite processing factors that affect the stability and efficacy of organic preservatives; Effectivity of fipronil on...
- Adhesives and coatings from phenol-formaldehyde/resorcinolformaldehyde resins. // Colourage;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p46
Presents the abstract of the study by A.M. Motawie and E.M. Sadek concerning adhesive and coatings from phenol-formaldehyde published in 1998.
- Lewcott pushing phenolic resin sales. // Plastics News;6/12/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p28
Reports on Lewcott Corp.'s push for sales of phenolic resin.
- New Phenolic Resin Plant in Nanjing. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p14
The article focuses on the beginning of construction of a new phenolic resin project in Jiangsu province of China by the company SI Group.
- Airway Disease Caused by Phenolic (Phenol-Formaldehyde) Resin Exposure. Schoenberg, Janet B.; Mitchell, Charles A. // Archives of Environmental Health;Dec75, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p574
Investigates the airway disease caused by phenolic resin fumes exposure of employees. Existence of chronic airway obstruction; Excess of chronic cough and sputum production; Observations on a decreased level of pulmonary function.
- Phenolic resins. // Rubber World;Spring93 Product News, Vol. 207 Issue 8, p1
Features a brochure from the Akrochem designed to provide chemists and chemical purchasers with a basic understanding of phenolic resins. Usages and performance of the materials; Ease of processing; Tack retention and open times.
- The 2009 World Forecasts of Phenolic Resins in Primary Forms Export Supplies. Parker, Philip M. // World Trade Reports - Export Supplies;1/ 2/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented related to 2009 world forecasts of phenolic resins in primary forms export supplies for countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America and the Caribbean, Oceana, and the Middle East.