Sand binder systems part VII--acid catalyzed PNB and blown no-bake
Tags: PHENOLIC resins
- Flexible screw solves sticky problem. // Professional Engineering;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p54
Reports the significance of a customized flexible screw conveyor in conveying phenolic resin adhesive. Replacement of an existing drag type unit; Inconvenience with the previous system; Features of the conveyor lines; Improvement of the material flow.
- Lewcott pushing phenolic resin sales. // Plastics News;06/12/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p28
Reports on Lewcott Corp.'s push for sales of phenolic resin.
- N. American phonolic resin demand. // Plastics News;07/03/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p3
Presents a graph reflecting phenolic resin demand in North America in 1999.
- PROPERTIES OF LABORATORY-MADE PLYWOOD WITH FIPRONILï¿½ INSECTICIDE ADDED IN THE RESIN FORMULATION. Kamdem, D. Pascal; Hope, Joe; Oudenweyer, Jacques; Munro, Mckenzie // Forest Products Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p40
Deals with a study that determined the feasibility of adding fipronil insecticide in the formulation of phenol-formaldehyde industrial wood adhesive. Information on wood composite processing factors that affect the stability and efficacy of organic preservatives; Effectivity of fipronil on...
- Adhesives and coatings from phenol-formaldehyde/resorcinolformaldehyde resins. // Colourage;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p46
Presents the abstract of the study by A.M. Motawie and E.M. Sadek concerning adhesive and coatings from phenol-formaldehyde published in 1998.
- New Phenolic Resin Plant in Nanjing. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p14
The article focuses on the beginning of construction of a new phenolic resin project in Jiangsu province of China by the company SI Group.
- Airway Disease Caused by Phenolic (Phenol-Formaldehyde) Resin Exposure. Schoenberg, Janet B.; Mitchell, Charles A. // Archives of Environmental Health;Dec75, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p574
Investigates the airway disease caused by phenolic resin fumes exposure of employees. Existence of chronic airway obstruction; Excess of chronic cough and sputum production; Observations on a decreased level of pulmonary function.
- Phenolic resins. // Rubber World;Spring93 Product News, Vol. 207 Issue 8, p1
Features a brochure from the Akrochem designed to provide chemists and chemical purchasers with a basic understanding of phenolic resins. Usages and performance of the materials; Ease of processing; Tack retention and open times.
- Mold Releases. // Rubber World;Sep2008, Vol. 238 Issue 8, p12
The article evaluates the light-colored terpene phenolic resins from Loos & Dilworth Inc.