Mortgage companies in big trouble
- COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LENDERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p94
A list of the top commercial mortgage lenders in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the dollar value of commercial loans for 2007 is presented, including Nevada State Bank, CB Richard Ellis/Capital Markets and Bonneville Mortgage Co.
- More borrowers skipping middle man, mortgage bankers group's study finds. Timmons, Heather // American Banker;10/28/96 Supplement, Vol. 161, p19
Reports on the results of a survey conducted by the Mortgage Bankers Association of America stating that mortgage bankers are going directly to potential borrowers. Emphasis on narrowly focused direct marketing; Role played by refinancing in mortgage bankers' businesses.
- Video conferencing pioneers move to advance their gains. Jones, James D. // American Banker;10/28/96 Supplement, Vol. 161, p47
Reports on the mortgage banks' use of video conferencing technology for loan orginations. Aim of differentiating banks with customers; Features of the video-enabled SNAP 2.0; Small mortgage lenders' use of video conferencing technology; Favorable assessment toward video-conferencing; Problems...
- Mortgage Companies. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/2/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p8
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of the mortgage firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut as of July 2001.
- Mortgage companies. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/20/94, Vol. 15 Issue 12, Commercial Lending Guide p17C
Lists mortgage companies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Includes Ambassador Realty Credit; American Capital Mortgage Corp.; Dominion Mortgage; First National Bank; Inland Mortgage Corp.; Precedent Fidelity Corp.
- Making California affordable. Willis-Boyland, Anita // Mortgage Banking;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p38
Features California-based mortgage banking firms. California Housing Finance Agency; American City Mortgage; First Mortgage Corp.; Countrywide Home Loans; North American Mortgage Co.
- Europe in transition. Lasko, Warren // Mortgage Banking;Jul98, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p87
Focuses on the evolution of a single-market for mortgage banks in Europe. Emergence of housing and real estate finance markets in Eastern Europe; Germans' use of mortgage-backed bonds.
- Nationwide Residential Lenders--Top 30. // Mortgage Banking;Jan2003, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p114
Presents a chart depicting the top residential lenders in the U.S.
- Nationwide Residential Lenders -- Top 30. // Mortgage Banking;Jul2003, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p102
Presents a chart related to the top 30 residential mortgage lenders in the United States as of July 2003 ranked by total loan amount.
- Mortgage companies. // Westchester County Business Journal;1995-1996 Book of Business, Vol. 34 Issue 52, p102
Presents an alphabetical list of mortgage companies in Westchester County, New York State. Names and addresses; Size of commercial loan issued.