- Love, Detroit style: Darling, marry me, but first pass the syrup... Kapner, Suzanne; Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p32
Reports on the marriage between Detroit, Michigan-based attorney Sharon McPhail and Detroit Schools superintendent David Snead. McPhail and Snead's habit of stopping at the International House of Pancakes Corp. restaurants for breakfast.
- Running late. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/4/93, Vol. 9 Issue 40, p35
Reports on Detroit, Michigan mayoral candidate Sharon McPhail's late arrival at her appointments. Reasons for tardiness; Comments of a McPhail supporter.
- Motor city presidents. // Ebony;Feb1992, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p84
Profiles Detroit attorney Sharon McPhail, 42, president of the National Bar Association (NBA). Her background, education and career; Position as chief of Screening and District Courts for the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office (Detroit, Mich.); TheNBA's need to increase its membership.
- NBA prexy says reparations are not likely. // Jet;9/30/91, Vol. 80 Issue 24, p25
Presents comments by National Bar Association (NBA) President Sharon McPhail on the reparations blacks are entitled to due to years of slavery. McPhail's plans for NBA tenure; Education, and current employment.
- McPhail sees unpaid taxes as source for budget relief. Goodin, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;10/4/93, Vol. 9 Issue 40, p1
Discusses the property-tax collection idea that Michigan mayoral candidate Sharon McPhail wants to use in Detroit. Request for authorization for city government to sell tax liens to institutional investors at a discount; Success of the proposal in Jersey City.
- Snead won't accept new pact. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/17/97, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p32
Discusses why Detroit Schools Superintendent David Snead refused to seeking a contract extension on his three-year contract. Issues discussed involving Snead's contract at a meeting held by the Detroit Board of Education; Speculation that Snead was being criticized for low test scores by...
- Candidates spar over mystery mailing's legality. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;01/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p19
Reports on accusations made against Sharon McPhail, a candidate in the August 4, 1998 primary election by supporters of Wayne County, Michigan Executive Ed McNamara. What McPhail is being accused of; Comments from McPhail; Circumstances surrounding the issue.
- News that's fit to reprint. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/9/93, Vol. 9 Issue 32, p19
Reports on developments involving Detroit, Michigan mayoral candidate Sharon McPhail. `The Detroit News' journal's publication of her interview together with an advertisement of Barbie doll; Meeting with lawyer and developer Jerry Luptak on his possible financial involvement in her campaign.
- IHOP's `restaurant war' strategy tastes like victory so far. Papiernik, Richard L. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/4/96, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p11
No abstract available.