- A Philippines Special. // Asian Business Review;Jul95, p9
Presents quotations regarding various issues in the Philippines. Includes that of President Fidel Ramos on possible devaluation of the currency; Imelda Marcos on the poor; Ferdinand Marcos Jr. on his being a spoiled brat.
- What he says, what he's thinking. // Cosmopolitan;Mar1995, Vol. 218 Issue 3, p150
Presents quotations from a man and his corresponding intentions.
- They said this... // Cosmopolitan;Feb96, Vol. 220 Issue 2, p60
Presents a list of quotes from various celebrities. Julie Andrews; Woody Allen; Mae West; Julia Roberts; Sarah Jessica Parker.
- Quotes of note. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);May97, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p24
Presents several notable quotations from Senator Barbara Mikulski, HHS secretary Donna Shalala, Del Ohrt, chief medical officer for Stratis Health and others.
- Quotes of note. Scott, Jeanne Schulte // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jun97, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p24
Provides notable quotes from University of Colorado Health Sciences Center Director, Dr. Roy Jones, Prospective Payment Assessment Commission (ProPAC) Executive Director Donald Young and others.
- Mark my words...I mean what I say. Elvin, John // Insight on the News;09/30/96, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p33
Presents several quotes on various subjects. Reverend Donald Wildmon in a letter asking supporters to join an effort to get CBS to drop the television program `Public Morals'; Petersburg Gender Center regarding its suit against the Russian version of `Playboy' magazine.
- Mark my words...I mean what I say. Elvin, John // Insight on the News;10/07/96, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p35
Presents quotes from Jack Kemp, Tom Teepen, Mary Matalin and a Greenpeace spokesperson recent to October 7, 1997. Kemp's assertion that he and Bob Dole are not hawks, rather they are heavily armed doves; Teepen on Hillary Clinton; Matalin's opinion of Dick Morris; Absence of a safety risk in...
- Mark my words...I mean what I say. // Insight on the News;05/05/97, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p35
Presents quotes by Jim Pasco, executive director of the Fraternal Order of Police, George Lucas, creator of the Star Wars trilogy and the columnist, Thomas Sowell. Ideas of the quotes include security scanning devices that can spot weapons up to 60 feet, belief in God as rooted in...
- Mark my words...I mean what I say. // Insight on the News;05/26/97, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p35
Presents quotations from political figures and authors. President Bill Clinton; Secretary of State Madeleine Albright; Southwest Center for Biological Diversity; John Leslie.