Outdoors fun: It's not just for men
- Executive Director's Update. Hesla, Chris // Out of Doors;Aug2011, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p3
The article announces that the winners for the 2011 Pheasant Hunt and the 2010-2011 Buffalo Shoot will be drawn at the 66th Annual Summer Convention of South Dakota Wildlife Federation to be held in Brookings, South Dakota from August 26-28, 2011.
- Becoming an Outdoors Woman. Schwartz, Leslie // Self;May96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p130
Focuses on the `Becoming an Outdoors Woman' workshops, which teaches women to hunt, fish and camp. Cost of the workshops; Comments of Christine Thomas, developer of the wilderness curriculum; Response of women to the workshop. INSET: How to pitch a tent...with only a tarp..
- 1993 congress exhibitors. // Parks & Recreation;Jan94, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p32
Lists exhibitors at the 1993 Congress for Recreation and Parks, Education and Training Conference. Includes 3-D Banner Systems; Adams USA Inc.; AEK Computers; Air Structure Inc.; Airspace USA Inc.
- Wild Diary. // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Jul-Sep2008, Issue 109, p19
A calendar of sports events and instruction courses run by non-commercial organisations in Australia in 2008 is presented which includes the Kathmandu Adventure Series in New South Wales on June 22, The Hotam to Dinner Plain in Victoria on August 2 and the Southern Zone Championships and State...
- Sharing the Experience. // Association of Outdoor Recreation & Education Conference Proceed;1992 - 1993 Proceedings, p151
A calendar of events held at the 6th International Conference on Outdoor Recreation at the University of Calgary in Alberta from November 12 to 14, 1992 is presented including the keynote address from David Secunda, conference lunch and the Outdoor Program Management: Group Discussion.
- 7th International Conference on Outdoor Education. // Association of Outdoor Recreation & Education Conference Proceed;1992 - 1993 Proceedings, p163
A calendar of events for the 7th International Conference on Outdoor Education to be held in Corvallis, Oregon from November 11 to 13, 1993 is presented including the seminars Outdoor Program Administration -- Rap Session, Adventuring in Mexico and Cultural Diversity for Outdoor Programs.
- Community Calendar. // Wilson County News;4/22/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p2B
A calendar of events for the Texas area in April 2015 is presented which includes Memorial Bicycle Trek on April 22, 2015; the 2015 Outdoor Adventure Program on April 23, 2015; and Rock the Dock In Water Boat Show from April 24-26, 2015.
- SDWF's 66th Annual Convention. // Out of Doors;Aug2011, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p1
The article offers information on the 66th Annual Summer Convention of the South Dakota Wildlife Federation (SDWF) to be held in Brookings, South Dakota from August 26-28, 2011.
- Tentative Agenda for SDWF Convention in Brookings. // Out of Doors;Aug2011, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p1
The article offers information on the tentative agenda of South Dakota Wildlife Federation's (SDWF's) 66th Annual Summer Convention to be held in Brookings, South Dakota from August 28-28, 2011 which include an action auction and a business meeting.