Apollos (Paul) Smith
- Briefly, Paul Smith. Tredre, Roger // Vanity Fair;Feb94, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p51
Profiles Paul Smith. Occupation; Mission in life; People who have helped him; Inspiration; Reason for feeling nervous; Favorite accessories; Person in his life who might have a practical interest in handbags; Relaxation.
- Smith's Wit. Yablonski, Alexa // Interior Design;Sep2002, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p142
Features the cabinets displayed at the exhibition 'Mondo,' by designer Paul Smith in New York City. Description of the cabinets; Availability of other house furnishings; Contact information.
- Paul Smith Steps Into Fragrance World. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/14/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 8, p4
Reports that British designer Paul Smith will launch his fragrances, Paul Smith Women and Paul Smith Men to help raise his market profile. Opening of his first freestanding store in Milan;; Launch of men's and women's underwear and swimwear lines; Introduction of a lower-priced women's wear...
- FARMER FIGHTS BACK FOR GLORY. BOSTOCK, BEN // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;9/28/2011, p30
The article offers information on the motorsport competition Formula Vee Racing at Cadwell Circuit Park in Lincolnshire, England where Matt Tiffin made his debut but is won by Paul Smith.
- UK-wide logistics consortium to be launched this month. // Commercial Motor;6/16/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5437, p7
The article reports that a new transport consortium will be launched in Great Britain, which is believed to be created by Paul Smith, founder of Jigsaw Solutions.
- Museum quality. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/24/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 77, p16
Reports on fashion designer Issey Miyake's reaction to Paul Smith's 25th anniversary show at the Design Museum and the African Art exhibition at the Royal Academy in London, England.
- Paul W. on WJR in July. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/20/96, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p34
States that Paul W. Smith will be hosting the WJR AM 760 morning show July 1, 1996. Smith's dispute with Philadelphia station WWDB-FM; Who Smith takes over for.
- Paul Smith Touches Down in Soho. Palmieri, Jean E. // DNR: Daily News Record;10/23/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p4
The article reports on the opening of a second store by British designer Paul Smith in SoHo, New York City. Smith visited New York to give his final blessing to the company's latest store. The Soho unit also includes women's wear, accessories and home furnishings. The building also houses the...
- DESIGN DETAIL. // Creative Review;Mar2002, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p30
Presents the design details of the book 'Inspiration in Everything,' by designer Paul Smith. Significance of Abound-Sodano studio in the design of the book; Characteristic of the cover; Photographic illustrations in the book.