Beneficiary designations: Special rules and problems
- Study shows gap in care for discharged patients. // Hospital Peer Review;Jun2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p73
The article discusses research being done on the rehospitalization of Medicare beneficiaries in the U.S., published in the April 2009 issue of the "New England Journal of Medicine."
- The sweet hereafter. O'Brien, Anthony // Money (14446219);Aug2002, p76
No abstract available.
- M+C program is a boon to minorities, low-income groups. Wechsler, Jill // Managed Healthcare Executive;Jun2002, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p10
Reports the effects of the decrease in Medicare+Choice program on consumers in the U.S. Percentage of minority Medicare beneficiaries; Limitations of minority on the access of affordable healthcare; Remedy to the problem.
- Beating the Beneficiary Blues. Caudill, April K. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/21/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p26
Focuses on the account provisions of the final 2002 minimum distribution regulations in the U.S. Need for lifetime payout to IRA beneficiaries; Citation of the life expectancy rule; Portrayal of planning flexibility.
- HEADING HOME�. // Community Care;1/18/2007, Issue 1656, p12
A photograph of May Morris, one of the beneficiaries of a new outreach service from Gateshead National Health Service Foundation Trust is presented.
- "You are a great help.". // DIY Week;3/9/2012 Annual Review Supplement, p4
The article deals with the struggles and gratitude of Rainy Day Trust (RDT) beneficiaries Shirley and her husband Stanley who have been in and out of the hospital and struggling financially.
- Eligibility for the Medicare Buy-in Programs, Based on a Survey of Income and Program Participation Simulation. Rupp, Kalman; Sears, James // Social Security Bulletin;2000, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p13
Provides estimates of the size of the Medicare beneficiary population eligible for Medicare buy-in programs in the United States. Criteria for eligibility to buy-in programs; Studies on Medicare eligibility; Characteristics of eligible beneficiaries; Significance of the study findings.
- Expenses for Dear Fritz. H�lderlin, Johanna Christina // Jubilat;Winter2006, Issue 11, p131
This article presents a sample list of expenses for a beneficiary, in which the expenses are not to be deducted from his inheritance given certain conditions.
- Reply on at-risk beneficiaries. Tonkin, Tim // Third Sector;9/25/2012, Issue 723, p4
The article reports on data presented to the British parliament which shows that the number of charitable institutions investigated by the British Charity Commission for their treatment of vulnerable beneficiaries more than doubled between 2009 and 2011.