Effective hydraulic gradient testing
- PEX for plumbing will expand radiant floor heating market. Fiedrich, Joe // Contractor Magazine;Mar1998, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p38
Presents information on the Radiant heat and PEX markets. Details on the products; Indication of PEX applications; Information on PEXa and PEXc; What uses there are for the products; Indication of the market share of the product; Mentionnof predicted sales for 1998.
- A little creativity goes a long way. Holohan, Dan // Plumbing & Mechanical;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p32
Features the boiler trap or cast-iron ham hanging from old piping systems. Description of the system; Function; Implications for plumbing contractors.
- Large diameter pipe demand to grow. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Aug95, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p5
Forecasts market growth for large diameter pipe in the United States. Analysis of William Weizer; Causes of the growth; Restriction of the growth by stabilized end-use patterns and the use of more durable materials; Increase demand for concrete pipe; Rapid gains of plastic pipe; Factors...
- Large Diameter Pipe Demand To Reach 200 Million Feet In 2007. // Underground Construction;Apr2003, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the increase in demand of large diameter pipe in the U.S. Costs and installation advantages of the concrete pipe; Growth of water distribution and drainage pipe markets; Percentage of the increase in sales of plastic pipe.
- Chicago piping council offers its first ddc course. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/14/93, Vol. 189 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the `Direct Digital Controls' course sponsored by the Piping Education Council. Keeping pipefitters abreast of changing technology; Topics covered; Contact information.
- Fire Research Lab compares pipe materials. // PM Engineer;Jan95, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p64
Reports on research at the National Institute of Science and Technology's (NIST) Fire Research Laboratory involving pipe material. Materials tested; Application; Funding; Contact information.
- Sarasota's sinkhole solution: Polyethylene pipe. // American City & County;Feb97, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p13
Focuses on the installation of Sure-Lok High Density Polyethylene piping system in Sarasota County, Florida as a replacement to the buried and dilapidated metal storm sewer. Physical properties of the pipe; Mode of pipe construction; Estimated cost of the project.
- Piping and ducting systems. Monger, Samuel // Energy User News;Nov96, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p40
Presents a discussion on piping and ducting systems. Hydronics; Open versus closed hydronic piping systems; Series loop, one-pipe, Two-pipe, three-pipe and four-pipe systems; Direct-and reverse-return pipe systems; Methods in performance testing.
- Fiberglass piping systems... // Power;Jul95, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p67
Features fiberglass piping systems from Smith Fiberglass Products Inc.