Atlanta accents education
- Fashion fair hit by Lille trouble. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p8
Reports the change of venue of the 2000 World Apparel Market exhibition. Reasons for the change; Information on the exhibition.
- A CENTURY OF FASHION 1900-2000. Benesh, Carolyn L.E. // Ornament;Spring2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the Los Angeles Country Museum of Art exhibit 'A Century of Fashion, 1900-2000' in California. Addition of fashion showcase of clothes for women; Depiction of style from an entire century; Influence of Hollywood stars to modes of dressing.
- MARKETING & MEDIA. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;9/22/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p59
Highlights the Action Sports Retailer Trade Exposition, which featured spring apparel, at the San Diego Convention Center in California. Design direction for the girls action sport brand Roxy; Promotion of 26 Red Sugar's doodle shoe; Marketing of Ambiguous Industries' teens apparel.
- More From ASR: Quiksilver Selling 'Sophistication' // Orange County Business Journal;9/22/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p59
Features the Action Sports Retailer Trade Expo, which boasts spring apparel, at the San Diego Convention Center in California. Design direction for Roxy; Marketing of doodle shoes; Teens apparel.
- Jeans show to pass up Sept., prepare new version for Feb. Spevack, Rachel // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/23/96, Vol. 172 Issue 15, p22
Reports on International Jeanswear & Sportswear's decision cancelling its show for September 1996. Revamp of show in time for another one planned for February 1997; Exhibitors' complaints about scarcity of retail traffic during show in Miami, Florida.
- Cutting-edge area sparks hot action at StyleWorks. D'Innocenzio, Anne // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/7/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 26, p15
Reports on the fashion trends at the 1996 StyleWorks show in New York City. Bootleg pants; Body-shaping suits; Dresses and dress-down work fashion.
- Olympics crimp action at Atlanta's resort market. Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/22/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 37, p14
Reports on the decline of shoppers at Atlanta Apparel Mart's resort/cruise market as a result of the 1996 Olympic Games. Percent decline in attendance; Complaints of sales representatives; Budget of shoppers; Complaints by buyers regarding clothes offerings.
- Snow time, show time. Ozzard, Janet // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/96, Vol. 171 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the StyleWorks apparel trade show held January 1996 in New York. Casual core lines; Sportswear collections; Markdowns on prices.
- West Coast lines: A retailer magnet. A.D. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/96, Vol. 171 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the West Coast Collective trade show held January 1996 in New York. Designs from Little Man Clothing Co.; Skirts in damask or knit rayon.
- Ride 'em cowboy. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep93, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the Denver International Western/English Apparel & Equipment Market. Schedule; Venue; Features; Contact information.