Cadbury invests in Russia
- Cadbury has pivotal year. // Beverage Industry;Jul96, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p24
Features beverage company, Cadbury Schweppes. Sales performance; Percentage share in the United States soft drink market; Revitalization of the Seven-Up soft drink with a new image campaign.
- Confectionery sales up at Cadbury. // Candy Industry;Oct94, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the increase in confectionery sales of the company Cadbury Schweppes for the first half of 1994. Company's increase in export sales from the United Kingdom.
- Cadbury-Stani opens new plant. // Candy Industry;Aug95, Vol. 160 Issue 8, p11
Reports that the Argentine subsidiary of Cadbury Schweppes, Cadbury-Stani, has begun production of chocolates at a facility built in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Cost of facility; Countries to be supplied.
- Cadbury opens Russian site. // Candy Industry;Aug97, Vol. 162 Issue 8, p12
Reports Cadbury Schweppes has targeted the Russian market for expansion by building a factory there. Cost of the Russian venture; Significance of the factory to Cadbury.
- Cadbury Schweppes to build in Poland. // Candy Industry;Oct93, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p12
Reports on Cadbury Schweppes Plc's construction of a chocolate and sugar confectionery factory in Wroclaw, Poland. Inauguration of the 20-million-pound factory on 1995; Reason for having a manufacturing facility in Poland.
- Cadbury nabs NANTUCKET. Bruss, Jill // Beverage Industry;Apr2002, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p8
Reports the inclusion of the Nantucket Nectars products to join the ranks of non-carbonated products of the Cadbury Schweppes company in the U.S. Issues concerning the sale of Nantucket Nectars; Development of the non-carbonated business; Revenue of the company.
- Diagramming the next steps in the Cadbury shuffle of '93. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;9/30/94, Vol. 112 Issue 1550, p8
Discusses the marketing strategies of Cadbury Schweppes. Acquisition of beverage companies; Cadbury's position in the U.S. market; Synergism between Cadbury companies; Personnel management decisions; Predictions from beverage experts.
- Addison EspaÃ±a helps Pink Fish take on Red Bull. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;10/10/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p7
Reports on the creation of packaging for Cadbury Schweppes energy brand Pink Fish by Addison EspaÃ±a company in Spain. Competition of the product with Red Bull brand; Design of name and identity for Pink Fish; Similarity of the taste of Pink Fish with Red Bull; Pack design for a flavor...
- Cadbury visitors taken to heaven. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p8
Reports on Cadbury Schweppes PLC's plan to celebrate the centenary of the British milk chocolate with a booth dubbed Chocolate Heaven in March 1998 at the Ideal Home exhibition in England. Launch of the booth in an exhibition at Birmingham, England.