- Range rodeo. Opre, T. // Outdoor Life;Nov90, Vol. 186 Issue 5, p50
Looks at Isuzu's new Rodeo off-roader, a four-wheel drive vehicle that costs about $17,000. Features; Options; Performance.
- Rodeo revisited. Opre, T. // Outdoor Life;Aug91, Vol. 188 Issue 2, p13
Looks at the Rodeo, an American-made Isuzu that offers four sport-utility vehicle models for off-road driving. Specifications; Performance; Options.
- Hondauzu? Brown, Stuart F.; McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Aug93, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p29
Reports that Isuzu and Honda are working out an arrangement for Honda to sell Isuzu's mid-range Rodeo model in the United States. How the move reflects belt-tightening in the Japanese automotive industry; Upgrades which have been made to the Rodeo.
- Slot limit. White, S.L. // Field & Stream;Mar1991, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p118
Reviews the new Isuzu Rodeo, the middle model in Isuzu's sport-utility vehicle lineup. The Rodeo is a compact, four-door, four-wheel-drive vehicle that offers comfortable accommodations, good storage space, offroad driving capability and numerous options and accessories. INSET: General...
- 1994 3.2L Isuzu Rodeo 4WD. // Motor Age;Jun94, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p84
Presents the specifications of the 1994 3.2L Isuzu Rodeo 4WD. Engine and chassis.
- '98 Rodeo rounded up. // Automotive News;3/17/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5704, p2
Reports that the restyled 1998 Isuzu Rodeo featuring a rounded design will debut in the fall of 1997.
- The real thing. // AutoWeek;08/18/97, Vol. 47 Issue 33, p8
Presents information on the 1998 Isuzu Rodeo. Description of the vehicle; Engine performance; Differences to the 1997 model.
- 1998 Isuzu Rodeo 4*4. // Motor Age;Feb98, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p54
Presents information on the 1998 Isuzu Rodeo 4*4. Details on its specifications; Information on its chassis design; General information.
- Rodeo built like a tough steed to get drivers in the saddle. Del Valle, Luis A. // Caribbean Business;3/27/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 12, pA11
Features the 1997 Isuzu Rodeo. Improvements made on the body design; Theft prevention mechanism; Sporty design; Space and comfort provided to passengers; Engine type; Torque weight; Anti-lock brake system; Independent double-wishbone front suspension; Front and rear direct gas assisted shock...