- Feedstocks mixed. // Chemical Week;4/24/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 16, p28
Reports on the divergence of upstream hydrocarbon markets with a softening trend in prices of natural gas and its products in the United States in March 1996. Decline in prices of natural gas and ethane.
- Natural Gas Use Rising, Prices May Follow. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;Oct99, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p8
Forecasts the increase in natural gas pricing in the United States (US). Basis for the forecasts; Natural gas production in the US; Effect of technology to natural gas in the US.
- Price Movements of Coking Aromatic Hydrocarbons in June. // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p22
The article offers information on the price movements of coking aromatic hydrocarbons, including benzene, toluene and xylene, in China in June 2011.
- Rising Feedstock Costs May Sustain Upward White Mineral Oil Pricing. Markarian, Jennifer // Chemical Market Reporter;07/10/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 2, p10
Details the factors affecting the white mineral oil market. Prices for base lubricant oil feedstocks; Divestiture of Pennzoil-Quaker State's base lube oil operations; Sectors of the white mineral oil market.
- Olefins slip on inventory destocking. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/30/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 22, p43
Reports on the decline of olefin prices by 10 cents in the U.S. during the past month in 2005. Factors that contributes to the declination of olefin prices; Average price of ethylene; Expectations of Merrill Lynch on the recovery of ethylene demand in the second half of 2005.
- Feedstocks pressurise margins. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;12/22/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2081, p12
Reports on the problem of solvent hydrocarbon producers regarding the price for volatile crude and feedstocks in Europe. Factors affecting feedstock prices; Cause of the problems of solvent hydrocarbon producers; Aim of solvent hydrocarbon producers for the price of feedstock.
- Overstock makes for quiet olefins. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/20/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2152, p39
Looks at olefin prices for the year 2005. Information on ethylene spot prices; Decline in ammonia prices; Market performance of paraxylene spot business.
- Future FDI. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Nov2004, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p5
The article informs that one of the downsides of the current oil price buoyancy is that hefty hydrocarbons revenues reduce Algerian government's motivation to pursue diversification, although it will need to do so to ensure long-term growth and stability. Some upside risk comes from a UN...
- Innovene pushes for monthly olefins pricing. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/18/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the efforts of Innovene, an alkene manufacturer, in restructuring the pricing mechanism of olefins and derivatives in Europe. Pattern of pricing of olefins and derivatives in the region; Justification of David Jones, the commercial director for Innovene's feedstock, olefins and...