Four for four
- Legislation: Bush Signs $59.6 Billion Transportation Bill Into Law. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;12/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31289, p4
Reports on the decision of U.S. President George W. Bush to approve the transportation bill. Increase in national funding for transportation projects; Programs of the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration.
- WHAT THE MEDIA SAY. // Hill;10/15/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 119, p28
The article focuses on the author's view regarding the plan by President George W. Bush to invest $13 billion in passenger rail service in coming years in the U.S.
- DEMS SAY 13,000 SUGGESTIONS UNHEEDED. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;1/7/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p16
The article offers information on the number of recommendations that Former President George Bush's administration failed to implement during his tenure in the U.S.
- Senate Democratic leaders lash out at Bush Iraq policy. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;5/8/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 53, p6
The article reports on the move of U.S. Senate Democratic leaders to lash out the Iraq policy of President George Bush's administration due to the impact of the prolonged deployments of military officials on the state of Kansas of National Guard forces.
- Everglades Effort. Honovich, Nancy // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;10/15/2001, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the plan of United States President George W. Bush to add funding for the Florida Everglades wetlands.
- US Ready For Action. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p1
Reports that the U.S. is gearing up for war, with or without international support. Comments from U.S. President George W. Bush which appear to increase the risks of what BMI has identified as a highly worrying scenario; Performance of the ISE-100 Share Index in Turkey.
- A Tale of Three Cities. Griffiths, Eldon // Orange County Business Journal;6/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p55
Comments on U.S. president George W. Bush's trip to Europe, and presents the personal reminiscences of places visited by the author. Author's memories of Cracow, Saint Petersburg and Evian-les-Bains in France as a journalist; His view that Bush's penchant for referring to two halves of the...
- The Bush I'd vote for. Lende, Heather // Christian Science Monitor;8/25/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 193, p11
Reflects on the family of United States presidential candidate George W. Bush.
- Outlines of an early Bush agenda. Chaddock, Gail Russell; Dillin, John; Brown, Justin // Christian Science Monitor;12/15/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 16, p1
Discusses the outlook for the United States presidency of president-elect George W. Bush, including speculation for his handling of education and defense.
- Bush's tough dilemmas on global environment. Holt, Pat M. // Christian Science Monitor;1/4/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 28, p9
Discusses the outlook for the environmental policy of United States president-elect George W. Bush.