Senate approves budget cuts
Tags: MEDICAL care -- Finance
- Take Your Pick: N.Y. Tobacco, Illinois Health Care, or Texas Schools. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31011, p8
Focuses on the investment securities offerings in the United States. Negotiations regarding the tobacco settlement asset offerings from the New York Counties Tobacco Trust I; Rating for the Illinois health system financing; Inclusion of convertible bonds in the Grand Prairie Independent School...
- Regional News. // Bond Buyer;03/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31104, p7a
Presents news briefs pertaining to health care finance in the United States as of March 2001. Regional Hospital's opening of a replacement campus; Financial pressures facing River Valley Health System; Financial loss incurred by North Carolina-acute care hospitals.
- Health Care Spending Sees Biggest Increase in 10 Years. // PT: Magazine of Physical Therapy;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the increasing health care spending in the U.S. Growth of Medicaid, hospital and prescription drug spending; Total of the health care budget.
- AUI refinances healthcare fund. Kennedy, Chris // Money Management;7/14/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p7
The article reports that the Australian Unity Investments (AUI) will refinance its Healthcare Property Trust through a three-year refinancing loan which will allow maintenance of returns on healthcare property in Australia.
- Health-care industry mergers bring a wave of credit business to banks. Goodwin, William // American Banker;3/1/94, Vol. 159 Issue 40, p20
Reports on the increased financing business of banks due to the consolidation in the health-care industry. Range of financings; HealthTrust Inc.'s bank financing as part of its pending acquisition of Epic Holdings Inc.; Columbia Healthcare Corp.'s refinancing with its banks; Impact of...
- Health care bond volume takes big dip. Aston, Geri // AHA News;1/9/95, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the decrease in the volume of tax-exempt health care bond financing in the United States in 1994. Total tax exempt health care bond volume; Number of issues; New financing; Factors for the decline in bond volume.
- Health care fact. // AHA News;5/29/95, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the distribution of federal Medicaid savings forecast from 1996 to 2002. States that would bear brunt of Medicaid cuts proposed in a Senate deficit-reduction plan; Reports prepared by the Kaiser Commission on the Future of Medicaid.
- Long-term health care bond-financing volume falls in 1995--numbers reflect sluggish final quarter... Asplund, Jon // AHA News;1/15/96, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p4
Reports on developments related to health care industry in the United States. Long-term health care bond-financing volume in 1995; Comparison in bond sales.
- Community-hospital financial trends. // AHA News;5/13/96, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p6
Presents a graph depicting the financial trends in health care for the month of June in 1993, 1994 and 1995.