Rome moves to silence Brazil's Gebara
- Papal Exposure. Finnegan, Cara // BAGnewsNotes;4/27/2010, p1
A photograph is presented which features Pope Benedict XVI in Malta.
- Ratzinger's `land mine.' // Christian Century;12/16/87, Vol. 104 Issue 37, p1138
Reports that two American Jewish leaders, Rabbi Marc Tanenbaum and Henry Siegman, have said that future relations between the Vatican and the world Jewish community are threatened by comments made by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, head of the Vatican Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.
- Ratzinger's `nature' isn't natural. Moore, S. // Commonweal;1/26/90, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p49
Opinion. Criticizes theologian Joseph Ratzinger and others who, like him, derive dogma from a view of nature as understandable only through faith. Aquinas' view of nature and supernature; Distinction between natural and artificial birth control;Intellectual conversion and fundamentalism.
- How I see it. Evans, Suzanne // PRWeek (London);10/1/2010, p24
The author comments on the response of the public on the visit of Pope Benedict XVI in Great Britain in 2010.
- Pope ignores his critics in Spain. Allen Jr., John L. // National Catholic Reporter;9/2/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p6
The article reports on the move of Pope Benedict XVI in ignoring his critics in Spain.
- Papal exit strategy emerges in Portugal. ALLEN JR., JOHN L. // National Catholic Reporter;5/28/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 16, p5
The article reports on the strategic approach of Pope Benedict XVI on sexual issues during his trip in Portugal on May 11-14, 2010 to uphold popular support and mutual respect among his critics.
- Delegate's powers 'wide'. // National Catholic Reporter;8/6/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 21, p4
The article reports that the delegate of Pope Benedict XVI tasked to reform the powerful but scandal-hit Legionaries of Christ has been given wide ranging powers in Vatican City.
- Pope confronts the contradictions of Spain. ALLEN, JR., JOHN L. // National Catholic Reporter;11/26/2010, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p13
The article offers information on the contradictions faced by Pope Benedict XVI during his visit to Barcelona, Spain, where people gathered to watch the pope consecrate the Church of the Sagrada Familia.
- Mexican Celebration. Danylak, Joan Kikel // Iconoclast;2013, Issue 109, p63
In this article, the author discusses the celebration of journey of Pope Benedict XVI to Mexico and mentions that television channel Prayer Channlel 97 showed children as musicians.