A World's-Eye View of Financial Planning
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p20
Reports developments related to financial planning in the United States. Encouragement of Guy M. Cumbie, president of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to members on pro bono support and assistance; Creation of an online forum for members on the FPA Web site; Requirements for the...
- TAX & FINANCIAL PLANNING NEWS. // Accounting Technology;Nov2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p14
Presents news on taxation and financial planning in the United States recent as of November 2003. Increase in revenue from professional tax products; Release of an Internet-based asset management system by ByAllAccounts; Marketing services offered by Orrtax Software Solutions.
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Jun2009, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p116
A quiz about articles published in the June 2009 issue of the magazine "Financial Planning" is presented including the articles "Not Now, But How Much," "Stretch That Gift" and "Mapping Indexes."
- Financial planning standards published. // ABA Banking Journal;Jan1988, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p124
Presents the published financial planning standards in the U.S. Guidelines released by the Registry of Financial Planning Practitioners; Augmentation on the net worth of statement; Evaluation on the statement of cash flows.
- Review your financial plan. // Medical Economics;11/8/2002, Vol. 79 Issue 21, pFG3
Provides pointers on financial planning for physicians. Review of financial goals; Identification of existing resources; Estimation of existing resources. INSETS: Net Worth Worksheet.;Retirement Planning Worksheet..
- Sell your junk! Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;3/29/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p15
Recommends the selling of stocks during the period of correction in the Dow Jones Industrial averages. Effects of higher interest rates on stock selling; Factors that will drag the stocks down.
- Annual review an essential part of financial planning. Coan, Paul // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/13/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p29
Presents guidelines for reviewing a family's net worth and financial plan. Review of insurance section of the financial plan; Funding of college education of children; Retirement planning; Estate planning.
- In the FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Presents the calendar of events of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Offertory of Retreat 2002 of FPA; Opportunities available with the FPA; Availability of videotapes for continuing education opportunities.
- Resolve to become better stewards. Lenahan, Paul // Our Sunday Visitor;2/7/2010, Vol. 98 Issue 41, p15
The article presents an answer to a question about ways of planning and managing one's finances in 2010.
- PEP TALK. Robinson, Tennille H. // Black Enterprise;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p87
The article presents answers related to tracking one's personal finance to improve credit and become financial responsible.