Coming Out of the Chaos
- On Some Features of the Normative Behavior of the New Russian Entrepreneurs. Radaev, Vadim // Problems of Economic Transition;Dec94, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p17
Explores the normative behavior of entrepreneurs in Russia. Attitude of entrepreneurs toward the observance of a law; Frequency of entrepreneurs' encounters with instances of extortion; Frequency with which entrepreneurs encounter violations of business obligations; Attitudes of entrepreneurs...
- Entrepreneurial secrets to success. // Diversity Suppliers & Business Magazine;Spring98, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p29
Discusses the entrepreneurial secrets to success. Business ventures of some entrepreneurs; Common traits and values shared by successful entrepreneurs.
- It's a Jungle Out There: Use It to Your Advantage. Key, Mary Hessler // National Public Accountant;Apr2000, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p12
Provides advice to accelerate one's entrepreneurial thinking. Similarities of entrepreneurs with the tiger; Importance of independence among entrepreneurs; Role of curiosity in business; Significance of focus and goals for entrepreneurs; Disadvantages of fear of failure.
- Russian entrepreneurs in today's social structure. Zhuravlev, A.L.; Pozniakov, V.P. // Russian Social Science Review;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p22
Analyzes the opinions of representatives of small and medium-sized business in Russia regarding the character of their relations with state bodies, as well as with entrepreneurial structures, business partners, and competitors, and the influence of this factor on business activity and success of...
- LEMONADE STAND. // Finance Week;06/09/2000, p37
Reports on developments related to entrepreneurship in South Africa as of June 9, 2000. Best Entrepreneur award winner's attendance of the 2000 International Entrepreneur of the Year conference; Holding of the Biz Cape 2000.
- Entrepreneurs are not born, they are fashioned from hard work, passion. Stearns, Timothy M. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/21/98, Issue 322358, p6
Examines the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs in the United States. Factors which make individuals more inclined to unleash their entrepreneurial spirit; Steps necessary to launch a new business; Reasons for supporting entrepreneurs.
- THE ROAD TO SUCCESS. L. A. // American Salon;Aug2011, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p45
The article presents tips from businessman Dal LaMagna on how to become a successful business owner.
- Staying on Board: What an Entrepreneur Must Do to Keep His Job. // SCOR Report;Sep2000, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p2
Offers tips on how entrepreneurs can sustain their jobs. How to stay innovative; Duties of an entrepreneur.
- Creators of the new economy. Richman, Tom // Inc.;1997 Inc. State of Small Business, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p44
Discusses entrepreneurs in the United States. How people thought of them in the 1950s and 1960s; How people look at entrepreneurs in 1997; Number of American households that have had an intimate involvement in a new or small business; The growth in motive and opportunity for entrepreneurs; The...