A Matter of Timing
- Common newsletter mistakes & how to fix them. // PHC Profit Report;Feb97, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p9
Presents five common newsletter mistakes and how to fix them, from the book `Marketing With Newsletters,' by Elaine Floyd. Burying important messages too deep within the text; Too long articles; Designing disorganized pages; Putting a `Letter from the President' on the front page; Leaving out...
- hello[sup 6]. // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2003, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the power of multi-channel marketing. List of six direct media; Changes made to the newsletter of TVNZ; Information on the Mctext and win campaign of McDonald's restaurant; Details on New Zealand Wines & Spirits's successful first Smirnoff Half Day Off experiential promotion in 2001.
- Harness the Big Power of Newsletters. Fey, Lynn // Art Business News;Jun2003 Supplement, Vol. 30, p6
Focuses on the role of newsletters as a technique for retaining customers and attracting customers. List elements that makes a newsletter as an effective marketing tool; Recommendation of topics to be included in a newsletter to make it appeal to a wide audience; Factors to consider in making...
- Look for the weak points in your new ads. // In Business;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
Presents information pertaining to the marketing newsletter, `Classified Communication,' by Agnes Franz. Subscription address.
- Customized newsletters are inexpensive marketing tools. Bromberg, Steve; Kallman, Linda // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/27/95, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p15
Features the advantages of using customized newsletters as inexpensive marketing tools. Qualities of a good newsletter; Formats and styles; Length of a newsletter; Providing key service as the key to good newsletter production; Meals on Wheels of Rockland County Inc.'s `Seniority' newsletter.
- Newletters: Cost-effective marketing messages. McCann, Barry R. // Bank Marketing;Oct95, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p33
Presents tips for bank marketers on developing active and affordable newsletters. Clarity and consistency of editorial direction; Advantage of flexible formats and distribution channels; Advantages of newletters to several banks; Suggestions in selecting a newsletter vendor.
- Firm Touts Newsletters As Good Marketing Tools. Rent, Katy // Grand Rapids Business Journal;01/14/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, pB5
Discusses the viability of using newsletters as marketing tools. Forms of business-to-business marketing; Response of customers to newsletters.
- Connecting via newsletter. Webster, Bruce // Supply House Times;Mar2000, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p57
Recommends the use of trade newsletter as a tool to inform and influence customers. Ability to communicate with customers through their mailbox; Business growth achieved by Pacific Plumbing Supply after it introduced `The Gazette' to promote its travel and incentive program to customers; Style...
- Pardon me, but...what are you selling? Lewis, Herschell Gordon // Sell!ng;Jun98, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p5
Opinion. Presents information on how to better construct newsletters relating to solutions to the problems in direct marketing programs within companies. Information on how to minimize returns on marketing programs; Details on the key objections to this letter; Identification of the rule of...