She likes her chicken fast and crispy
Tags: BULLOCK, Sandra, 1964-
- Sandra Bullock: Full speed ahead. Chase, Chris // Cosmopolitan;Nov94, Vol. 217 Issue 5, p174
Profiles actress Sandra Bullock, star of the motion picture `Speed.' Background; Previous jobs; Experiences in motion pictures; Family life; Relationship with parents; Fear of marriage; Comments on her fiance, Tate Donovan; Thoughts on her movie career.
- sandra's secret side. Garey, Juliann // Redbook;Jan2001, Vol. 196 Issue 1, p78
Profiles motion picture actress Sandra Bullock.
- I'll drive, she said. Angeli, Michael // Esquire;Jul94, Vol. 122 Issue 1, p25
Interviews actress Sandra Bullock. Typecasting of onscreen personality; Perception of sexiness; Films made.
- Bullock still `normal' despite raging stardom. Ulmer, James // Hollywood Reporter;7/25/95, Vol. 338 Issue 11, pI-3
Features actress Sandra Bullock. Respect accorded by actress Sandra Bullock to her fans despite stardom; Popularity of Bullock in Germany; Bullock's professionalism in handling overseas promotion.
- ON THE BLOCK BULLOCK'S BARRACKS. Yu, Ting; Wren, Jennifer; Benet, Lorenzo; Crapanzano, Theresa; Davis, Caris; Ellenson, Ruth Andrew; Jordan, Julie; Keel, Beverly; McKechnie, Gary; Nolan, Cathy; Stueven, Michele; Swertlow, Frank; Thomas, Kadesha; Warrick, Pamela; Wihlborg, Ulrica // People;8/5/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the sale of actress Sandra Bullock's Hollywood Hills, California, Mediterranean-style house.
- Bullock: Near-Miss Congeniality. Yu, Ting; Hamm, Liza; Caruso, Michelle; Heyn, Eve; Hougland, Stacie; Karem, Brian; Raether, Keith; Sandler, Barbara; Tirella., Joseph V. // People;01/08/2001, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p18
Mentions the reaction of Sandra Bullock as quoted in 'Variety' to a private jet accident that occurred while landing at Wyoming's Jackson Hole Airport on December 20, 2000.
- Speeding Bullock. Cerio, Gregory; Cunneff, Tom // People;8/14/95, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p62
Profiles actress Sandra Bullock. Career history; Social life; Educational attainments; Personal background; Comments concerning the motion picture `The Net.'
- Family business. // People;4/29/96, Vol. 45 Issue 17, p20
Discusses actress Sandra Bullock's decision to fire her manager of 12 years, Tom Chestaro, in order to hire her father John Bullock. Chestaro hiring a lawyer to insure that he gets his past commission earnings; Opinions and intentions of John Bullock.
- Steal this look. // InStyle;Aug96, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p50
Describes the make-up used by actress Sandra Bullock in the motion picture `A Time to Kill.' Restoration of hair to natural shade; Shaping of eyes; Foundation and lipstick used to achieve a sun-kissed look.
- WILD AT HEART. Schneller, Johanna // InStyle;Apr2005, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p450
Focuses on actress Sandra Bullock.