Job-training agency's policy board nixes exec's increase, bonus
- Aurelia Koby. // San Diego Business Journal;12/19/94, Vol. 15 Issue 51, p5A
No abstract available.
- Beleaguered PIC director no longer wants job. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;7/01/96, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p4
Reports on Aurelia Koby's decision not to pursue another contract as chief executive officer of the San Diego Consortium and Private Industry Council in California. Reasons for the move; Controversies involving the council under Koby's stewardship.
- Untitled. // San Diego Business Journal;8/23/93, Vol. 14 Issue 34, Extra p8A
Profiles Aurelia Koby, chief executive officer of San Diego Consortium and Private Industry Council. Agency that coordinates job training and placement programs in San Diego county; Board memberships; Educational background.
- PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p29
A list of the top professional organizations in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of members is presented, including Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors, Clark County Education Association, and The Social Register of Las Vegas.
- Conn. trade group readies brokerage. Plasencia, William // American Banker;2/24/94, Vol. 159 Issue 37, p12
Reports on the Connecticut Bankers Association's launching of a program to help its members sell mutual funds and other investment products. Petition for regulatory clearance to open a full service broker-dealer subsidiary; Community banks' aggressiveness in marketing investment services;...
- The Latin American Studies Association vs. the United States: The verdict of history. Cuzan, Alfred G. // Academic Questions;Summer94, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p40
Examines the resolutions, reports, and other official declarations of the Latin American Studies Association (LASA). Radicalization of LASA in the 1970s; Promotion of Marxism and Leninism in the Americas; Denunciation of the United States and its allies; Views on the Sandinistas in Nicaragua and...
- Hear no evil, see no evil... Sillars, Les // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/17/95, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p15
Focuses on the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta's ruling on the Paddle River Dam scandal. Debunking of alleged unethical activities of its members.
- Oklahoma City memorial grove dedicated. // American Nurseryman;1/1/96, Vol. 183 Issue 1, p19
Presents a photo caption of members of the Iowa State Horticultural Society lining up trees in memory of victims of the April 19, 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Location of the memorial.
- The New England Society of Open Salts Collectors to meet. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p80
Reports on the holding of The New England Society of Open Salts Collectors' meeting on October 19, 1996 in Marlboro, Massachusetts. Activities; Contact information.