There is work in Mexico
- U.S. Launches New Program. // World Trade: WT100;Jul2011, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p16
No abstract available.
- Are Foreign Firms Shying Away From Africa? // World Trade;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p18
No abstract available.
- still hungry. Fingar, Courtney // Export Today's Global Business;Jun2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p14
Assesses the state of foreign direct investments in the United States as of 2001. Increase in the holdings of foreign-owned companies; Total financial inflows for foreign direct investments in 2000; List of foreign companies that plan for business expansions.
- From the editor. O'Flahertie, Susan // Asian Business Review;Aug96, p10
Comments on the prospects for foreign business in China and Australia. Deng Xiaoping's role in initiating market reforms in China; China's attempt to separate economic reforms from politics; Views of Professor Fred Hilmer and colleague Mark Hirst about the future of business in Australia.
- America for sale. // Management Review;Jan81, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the increase in foreign investments in the U.S. as of February 1981. Concerns about the increasing level of foreign ownership in the country; Questions about the acquisition capabilities of U.S. multinationals.
- Foreign Investment in Texas. Weatherford, Clay; Cooke, Alex; Beard, Karen // Texas Business Review;Dec2000, p1
Provides an overview on foreign investments in the state of Texas. United States Bureau of Economic Analysis' definition of a foreign-owned company; Barriers to identifying foreign corporations operating Texas; Factors that attract foreign investors to the state; Reasons by foreign companies...
- China: The last true business frontier. Johnson, Mike // Management Review;Mar96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p39
Focuses on the nature of the Chinese business market and on the factors foreign businesses need to consider if they wish to conduct business in China. Need for foreign businesses to have a long-term perspective on their Chinese operations; Regulatory environment in China; Problems and...
- Trading with China: The reality. Wurster, William H. // Directors & Boards;Winter2000, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p21
Presents advice on how a foreign company can set up its business in China. Index of importance that a company should possess before establishing its presence in China; Recruitment of employees through a government manpower organization; Importance of knowing the customer and the market. INSET:...
- Leaping into the recovery. Teutenberg, Penny // NZ Business;Apr95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p12
Discusses Asian investments in New Zealand. Investments in local businesses; Implications of the government's deregulated hands-off approach to Asian businesses; Large scale property purchases by migrant businesspeople; Asia 2000 Foundation's business program which aims to foster ties between...