Tags: READERSHIP surveys
- What consumers don't know will hurt us. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;04/01/97 25th Anniversary Special, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on consumers' response to the publishing industry's data collection approach. Lack of consumer feedback on companies that don't treat them with dignity; Need to accept negative response of readers.
- Readers tell us what they think. Smith, Rod // Inside Tucson Business;08/17/98, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p4
Opinion. Comments on `Inside Tucson Business' newspaper's 1998 spring survey of readers in and around Tucson, Arizona. Columns that have been terminated; Demographics.
- Behind the Numbers. Nowakowski, James; March, Larry // Marketing Research;Sep90, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p37
Presents a method of analysis applicable to readership scores. Influence on content, structure and styles of advertisements; Measurement of the reading-to-seeing ratio; Definition of difference-from-mean index.
- Comparison of reader content preferences. Stone, Gerald C.; Boudreau, Timothy // Newspaper Research Journal;Fall1995, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p13
Presents the results of a survey on the content preference of younger and older newspaper readers, from surveys in 1985 and 1993-1994. Assumption on what brought about changes in the interest of readers; Factors which were linked with changes in newspaper readership; Statistics on the daily...
- Print readership. // AdMedia;Mar2003, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p38
Presents findings of a survey conducted on print readership in New Zealand as of December 2002 by media rating service Nielsen Media Research Inc. Publications that have been analyzed; Various categories of publications; Change in readership of different publications.
- NANews rates high in your eyes. Sesit, Eric S.; Walters, Judy // Naval Aviation News;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p39
Discusses the results of a survey conducted by `Naval Aviation News' periodical on readers' perception of the magazine. Sections and features readers enjoy reading; Comments of editor Commodore Russ Jowers.
- Philippines. // Asian Pacific Post;6/26/2008, p31
This section offers news briefs in the Philippines, including the readership of the newspaper "Philippine Daily Inquirer."
- POLL QUESTION. // Free Press (Buda, TX);2/10/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 45, p4A
The article presents the poll question for the week about the mayoral election in Kyle, Texas and the results of the previous poll question.
- READER'S CHOICE. // Sarasota Magazine;May2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p88
The article lists the winners on the "Best of Sarasota 2011" reader's poll by "Sarasota Magazine" in Sarasota, Florida including Bonefish Grill for seafood restaurant, Publix for bakery, and Ringling International Arts Festival for festival or special events.