Chris Evans could always be relied on to pull a fast one
- Entrepreneur finds keyboard to success. // Business North Carolina;Sep98, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p73
Focuses on Chris Evans of North Carolina, who at 32 years of age has sold three companies for a total of $62 million in cash and stock. Information on companies that Evans bought and sold; How his first business, DaVinci Systems Corporation was started; Example of some of Evans's high-profile...
- Patron saint of British biotechs. Shutte, Lesley // Director (00123242);Jul97, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p82
Presents a profile of 38 year-old Doctor Chris Evans, who is one of Europe's leading biotechnology entrepreneurs. Best decision made by Evans; Management style of Evans; Time management tip; Personal goal.
- Evans seizes upon Instant Replay. Hilton, Kevin // Pro Sound News;Sep96, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p36
Presents information on the hyper-active BBC Radio 1FM breakfast disc jockey, Chris Evans' use of a 360 Systems Instant Replay during his show. Features and functions of system; Introduction of the Short Cut; Comments from Evans.
- Review. // Campaign (UK);10/31/97, Issue 44, p5
Reports on the effort of radio announcer Chris Evans to appeal to all listeners of his Virgin radio breakfast show to send in donations to enable him to buy the station back from Capital Radio. Total amount needed by Evans; Evans' plan to sell the 50 percent stake of his production company to...
- Thesp injected into 'Puncture' McCLINTOCK, PAMELA // Daily Variety;3/17/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 52, p4
The article reports on the role of actor Chris Evans to be played in the directors Adam Kassen and Mark Kassen's drama "Puncture."
- BGIA builds on client relationships. // Super Review;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p8
The article announces that Chris Evans was appointed client director at Barclays Global Investors Australia.
- Refugees under stress. Leka, Niko // Green Left Weekly;2/17/2010, Issue 826, p10
The article reports on the warning of Senator Chris Evans regarding the visa consequences for the 11 Tamil and two Afghan refugees who found guilty in Australia.
- Donington builds bridges with charity. // PrintWeek;3/1/2013, p21
The article examines Donington Park's Chris Evans buys Dunlop Bridge campaign.
- Ginger's up. Garratt, Sheryl // New Statesman;11/8/96, Vol. 125 Issue 4309, p30
Comments on efforts to bring down media personality, Chris Evans. Target of a vicious game played by the media; References to his wage; Wholesale embrace of the lad culture.