By gum! There's a lot more to Kelco than just seaweed
- Supplier profiles. // Prepared Foods;Dec93, Vol. 162 Issue 13, p301
Presents a corporate profile on Kelco. Products offered; Marketplace strengths; Contact information; Parent company.
- Kelcogel offers choice for innovative confections. // Candy Industry;Nov94, Vol. 159 Issue 11, p47
Features Kelcogel gellan gum from Kelco. Features; Benefits of use; Ease in manipulating Kelcogel's texture; Applications.
- Monsanto takes a high-priced foray into hydrocolloids. Coeyman, Marjorie // Chemical Week;1/4/1995-1/11/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 1, p13
Reports on Mosanto's purchase of Kelco company. Acquisition price; Production of aspartame; Benefits for Kelco.
- Monsanto to bolster Kelco role, keep it in San Diego. Fikes, Bradley J. // San Diego Business Journal;12/4/95, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the decision to reorganize Kelco by its parent company, Monsanto Co. which will give Kelco president Peter Kovacs bigger roles. Features of the reorganization; Selection of Kovacs as the president of The Nutrasweet Kelco Co. business unit; Previous purchase of Kelco by Monsanto from...
- Kelco introduces new xanthan gum. // Candy Industry;Jul95, Vol. 160 Issue 7, p23
Reports on the launching of a xanthan gum called Keltrol RH/D for use in high solid systems by Kelco. Product features and capabilities.
- HRSG seal test shows flue gas loss percentages. // Power Engineering;Nov95, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p85
Reports on field measurements taken by Kelco to determine flue gas percentage loss from two of its heat recovery steam generators. Test instrument used to measure low velocity hot flue gas.
- ...completes Kelco deal. // Chemical Week;3/1/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p5
Reports on Monsanto's acquisition of Merck's Kelco specialty chemicals unit. Acquisition cost; Kelco products; Impact of the acquisition on Monsato's 1995 earnings.
- Merck settles Kelco air pollution complaint. // Chemical Week;9/11/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 34, p7
Reports on Merck & Co.'s agreement to pay a penalty to settle Department of Justice and Environmental Protection Agency allegations that a Kelco kelp processing plant in San Diego, California exceeded air pollution limits from 1988 through 1991. Kelco facility as responsible for more than...
- Supplier news. // Candy Industry;Apr95, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p60
Reports on news and developments related to candy suppliers. Includes Bensdorp's receipt of ISO 9002 certification from Lloyd's of London; European Union's approval for the use of Kelco International's gelling and texturizing agent Kelcogel gellan gum in foods; Re-certification of Loders...