THE TRADING FLOOR
- Back to Banking: From Seattle to Seattle-Northwest. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p30
Reports the recruitment of Maud Daudon to the position of underwriter of Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. in the U.S. Career history of Daudon; Focus on transportation credits; Expertise in financing deals.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Smith, Aaron T.; Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;2/25/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31579, p6
Reports on several developments related to appointments in financial services industry as of February 25, 2003. Appointment of Bruce Easter as U.S.-based Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp.; Easter's professional experience; Appointment of Robert Larkins as senior vice president of financial...
- Seattle-Northwest Names New VP for Anchorage Office. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32345, p7
The article announces that John Niles Wanamaker was hired as vice-president in the Anchorage, Alaska office of Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. The underwriter opened the Anchorage office in April 2005. Wanamaker will replace Jan Siebert, the company's first Alaska-based vice president....
- Seattle-Northwest Securities Names Maud Daudon New CEO. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32461, p29
The article reports on the career development of Maud Daudon, as he positions as president and CEO of Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. in the U.S. Daudon was the managing director of the said company upon joining in 2002. He will replace the company's former CEO John Rose, who will retire by...
- Seattle Northwest Securities Names Three New VPs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32384, p7
The article reports on the recruitment of three new executives by Seattle Northwest Securities Corp. in Seattle, Washington. The new employees include Judith Cochrane as vice president for public finance, Dean Slemmons as vice president of the municipal trading desk, and Dan Greenwood as vice...
- Seattle-Northwest Adds Housing, Energy Bankers. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/5/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32808, p29
The article announces appointments of executives at Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp., including Nicole Petersen as assistant vice president in housing and real estate public finance group and David Fife as senior vice president of the energy finance group.
- Seattle-Northwest Adds Two Unerwriters for School Districts. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p6
Reports on the hiring of executives at Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. for school districts in Washington. Role of the hired executives; Career background; Educational backgound.
- Seattle-Northwest Buys Capital Advisors, Hires Founder. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p32
Reports the success in business of Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. Appointment of adviser Christine Hein Phil as one of the financial advisers of the company; Acquisition of the Capital Advisors LLC; Reputation of the company.
- Seattle-Northwest Debuts Web System for School Sale. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p7
Reports that Seattle-Northwest Securities has used its Web-enabled online underwriting system to help sell the Summer Washington School District's bond issue. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.