The crazy world of Arthur Browne
- Tale of the Tabloids. // Entertainment Weekly;7/29/2011, Issue 1165, p15
The article looks at newspaper headlines involving singer Jennifer Lopez's love life including headlines from the "New York Post," on May 28, 1998, and headlines from the New York "Daily News" from January 23, 2004 and November 11, 2002.
- Giuliani as Gotham's Phoenix. // Christian Science Monitor;9/28/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 214, p10
Editorial. Presents the view that New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani should be appointed the head of a powerful reconstruction commission.
- Zinging Rudy. Klein, J. // New York;6/5/89, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p14
Discusses New York mayoral candidate Rudy Giuliani and his response to political attacks from mayor Ed Koch and republican candidate Ronald Lauder.
- Rudy's fall from grace. Klein, J. // New York;8/21/89, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p40
Discusses the New York mayoral campaign of Rudy Giuliani. Campaign problems; Role of Roger Ailes in promoting the candidate.
- A Rudy awakening. Klein, J. // New York;10/16/89, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p16
Opinion. Discusses the New York City mayoral campaign of lawyer Rudy Giuliani. Argues that the campaign is a disaster and needs more substance.
- Rudy redux? Klein, J. // New York;2/19/90, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p16
Discusses the possibility of New York Republican Rudolph Giuliani entering the 1990 gubernatorial race and running against the democratic incumbent Mario Cuomo. Response of New York Republicans to possible candidacy; National ambitions of Cuomo;Financial support needed for Guiliani to run.
- Rudy kicks off campaign rhetoric. Walls, J.; Pener, D. // New York;3/30/92, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p9
Looks at recent stinging comments made by Rudolph Giuliani about New York's current leadership in his campaign for mayor of that city.
- Cops line up for Rudy. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;7/18/94, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p30
No abstract available.
- Ready for Rudy? Klein, J. // New York;3/6/89, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p30
Presents the first political interview with former US Attorney Rudolph Giuliani, who is in the lead in the New York mayoral race, even though he has not announced his candidacy. Crime; Drugs; Housing; AIDS.