Doehler-Jarvis opens technical center
- Other mergers, ventures, acquisitions. Bondi, Nicole // Automotive News;8/7/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5617, p23
Reports that Harvard Industries has completed its acquisition of Doehler-Jarvis Inc., a maker of aluminum castings. Terms of purchase.
- Doehler-Jarvis project selected by NIST. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan1995, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p13
Reports on the awarding of federal funding to Doehler-Jarvis Inc.'s diecasting development project proposal by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Benefits to the industry; Launch of project as joint venture with Edison Industrial Systems Center.
- Ohio firm's engine parts slated for Toyota. // Automotive News;8/22/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5566, p31
Reveals that Doehler-Jarvis Inc. has started volume production on its first major order from Toyota. Plan to manufacture 4,000 cylinder head covers a month for the four-cylinder engine used in Toyota's small truck.
- Group wins $3.8M for software project. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/24/95, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p2
Reports on a $3.8 million federal grant received by AI Wares to develop software that monitors aluminum die-casting operations. Other project participants include Doehler-Jarvis Inc. and the Edison Industrial Systems Center.
- Government affairs to focus on reform. // Foundry Management & Technology;Mar1994, Vol. 122 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the 1994 Metalcasting Industry Government Affairs Conference in Washington, D.C. Focus on national issues critical to the metalcasting industry; Topics to be discussed; Contact information.
- Of shattered castings and sour grapes. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun96, p21
Reports on the failure of non-Kitemarked drainage castings in Great Britain to meet the EN124 European Standard. Glynwed's introduction of Indian-made castings in the European Union; Cassart's export of castings from China; Low loads of Sidney Smith Kitemarked rainwater castings.
- CALENDAR. // Foundry Management & Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 136 Issue 4, p20
A calendar of events related to the metal castings industry in the U.S. from April to May 2008 is presented which includes the NA2008 in Cleveland, Ohio on April 21-24, 2008, the Foundry Sand Test Procedures Workshop in Cedar Falls, Iowa, and the Die Coatings & Surface Treatments in Wheeling,...
- CALENDAR. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jun2008, Vol. 136 Issue 6, p16
A calendar of events for the metal casting industry in the U.S. from June 15-July 22, 2008 is presented which include Casting Design, A Hands-on Introduction to Metalcasting and Costing & Pricing.
- Briefs. // Metal Center News;Mar1998, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p20
Presents news briefs pretaining to the metal distribution industry in the United States. Presentation of the Ford Q-1 Award for the outstanding quality to Kenwal Steel Corporation; Amount of money Metals USA Incorporated is planning to issue in order to repay indebtedness; Installation of a...