- Quitters take toll on GOP. Moulitsas, Markos // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p19
The article announces the less interest of several Republican Senate members to continue their service in the U.S. government in 2009.
- Tough time for Denis, too. Stoddard, A. B. // Hill;3/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p31
No abstract available.
- GOP slips, Obama sighs. Stoddard, A. B. // Hill;4/2/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p17
In this article the author discusses the standoff of Republican Party leaders in the U.S.
- GOP already lost N.Y.-20. Moulitsas, Markos // Hill;4/8/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p15
The article discusses the advantage of the Republican Party in New York's 20th congressional district during the 2008 election.
- Crist no GOP savior. Moulitsas, Markos // Hill;5/13/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 54, p23
In this article, the author discusses the challenges faced by Senate Republicans in holding open seats in Missouri, New Hampshire and North Carolina in 2009.
- Hard habits to break. Moulitsas, Markos // Hill;6/17/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 71, p39
In this article, the author discusses the political initiatives of the U.S. Republican Party which he describes as the party of white privilege and entitlement.
- Payback time. Kostreski, Farah // AHA News;6/5/95, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the Republican's efforts to reduce Medicare spending to balance the budget.
- Republicans back off plan to reduce Medicare spending. Cassil, Alwyn // AHA News;06/08/98, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p1
Reports that United States House Republicans dropped a plan to reduce Medicare spending in the United States in 1999. Comments from Rick Pollack, executive vice president of the American Hospital Association; Move taken by House Budget Committee Chair John Kasich (R-OH); Accusations of the...
- Sonny California. Bethell, Tom // American Spectator;Jul92, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p15
Recounts the author's experience at the California Republicans' convention at the Burlingame Hyatt this past winter. Interesting debates, such as that between former Palm Springs Mayor, Sonny Bono, and Rep. Tom Campbell; Meeting with Pat Buchanan, GOP candidate; Also, comments on a speech made...
- Future limits. Eastland, Terry // American Spectator;Aug94, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p52
Focuses on the direction of the Republican Party's politics and policies in the 1990s. Prospects for revival of relimiting government; Proposals.