- Jobs summit faces an uphill task. Smith, David // Management Today;Feb98, p25
Presents information on plans for the two-day meeting at the QEII Conference Centre in London, being hosted by Gordon Brown with the Group of Seven/Eight countries. Details on the meeting objectives; Information on G7 countries; Who the G7 countries include.
- Regional review: Asia. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Aug96, p12
Reports on a leakage from a British Treasury document suggesting that the Group of Seven would have been added China, India, Brazil and Indonesia to its fold by the year 2015.
- G-7 outmoded. Evans, Mike // Industry Week/IW;7/18/94, Vol. 243 Issue 14, p68
Argues that the meetings of the Group of Seven (G-7) member nations have outlived their usefulness. Criticism against the policy adapted by G-7 members; Issues raised on the composition of G-7.
- International (G7). // Canadian Economic Observer;Nov2005 Statistical Summary, Vol. 18, p63
The article presents a chart and graphs depicting the economic conditions of the members of the Group of Seven countries.
- Unemployment in the G7 countries: 1960-2000. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Sep2002, pN.PAG
Reports on the unemployment rates in the G7 countries from 1960 to 2000. Increase in unemployment in both the U.S. and Canada throughout the 1960s; Unemployment rate in Japan from 1973 to 1990.
- The ridiculous G7. Dornbusch, Rudiger // International Economy;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p40
Focuses on issues associated with the Group of Seven (G7). Involvement of G7 in international economic issues; Role in the world economy; Issues in the composition of G7.
- G7 `nonaggression pact'. Bergsten, C. Fred // International Economy;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p21
Reports on the tendency of the members of the group of seven most industrialized nations not to criticize each other, particularly in public.
- G7: Going, going... // International Economy;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p16
Presents information on several views pertaining to what happens to the G7 process after the European Monetary Union. Details on the G7 process.
- Moving mountains. The counter-summit confronts the G-7. Parkin, Andrew // Dollars & Sense;May/June97, Issue 211, p19
Reports about the Group of Seven countries' (G-7's) summit hosted by the city of Denver on June 1997. Participants and budget of summit; Gathering of seven major industrialized economies; Showcase of TOES `97; Purpose of the gathering; Response of G-7 to economic crisis; Performance of G-7 on...