Leap of faith
Tags: JAGUAR automobile
- New eyes for the cat. // Automotive News;11/22/93, Vol. 67 Issue 5527, p2
Presents a photograph of a prototype 1995 Jaguar automobile. Dual round headlight arrangement; Hood and fender bulges; Chrome grill.
- Ford, Jaguar celebrate 60. // Automotive News;10/30/95, Vol. 70 Issue 5630, p2
No abstract available.
- A different kind of cat. // Automotive News;1/22/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5642, p2
Presents a photograph of Jaguar's car code-named X-100 intended as a replacement to the XJS.
- Best in show. // AutoWeek;01/24/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p16
Features the Jaguar F-type, named as the Best in Show in the 2000 North American International Auto Show. Engine; Transmission; Wheelbase; Interior and exterior.
- Jaguar S-Type 4.0. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;9/28/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 38, pCR4
Presents information on the 2001 Jaguar S-Type 4.0 automobile. Ornaments of the hood; Components of the interiors; Performance of the car in a road test.
- Jag's new V12. McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;May93, Vol. 242 Issue 5, p27
States that Jaguar's XJ-series sedans are now being shipped to the United States with a new six-liter V12 engine. Results of the new engine; Modifications made to the nose of the XJ12.
- Jaguar's XJ220. McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Dec93, Vol. 243 Issue 6, p28
Looks at the Jaguar XJ220. Number of cars built; Engine; Body; Suspension; Driving impressions.
- New Jaguar to be unveiled in Birmingham. // Ward's Auto World;Mar98, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p9
Focuses on the introduction of the Jaguar's X-200 in October 1998, at the Birmingham, United Kingdon Motor Show. Features of the Jaguar; Details on the sale plans for the vehicle.
- '98 Jag to use Ford platform. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;7/5/93, Vol. 67 Issue 5507, p1
Announces that Jaguar's X200 car scheduled for 1998 will use a Ford platform. Benchmarking against the performance of the BMW 540; Expected price range; Assembly at Jaguar's Browns Lane plant in Coventry, England; Effect on Jaguar's image.