Character news update
Tags: LICENSED products
- Yabba-dabba-do! Meet The Flinstones' fashions. // Discount Store News;4/18/94, Vol. 33 Issue 8, Apparel Merchandising pA34
Presents manufacturers of licensed merchandise featuring characters from the motion picture `The Flinstones.' Includes shirts and coordinated sets from Allison Manufacturing; Boxer shorts from College Concepts; Girls' screen printed knit T-shirts from Dobie; Hair accessories from Fantasia...
- Sports-licensed apparel ready for rebound in '96? // Discount Store News;8/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 16, Apparel Merchandising pA8
Reports on efforts to improve the sales performance of sports-licensed apparel in 1996. Total sales of sports-licensed clothing in 1995; Sales percentage changes in sports-licensed categories.
- Creating new brands from old favorites for '97 and beyond. Scally, Robert // Discount Store News;11/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p29
Reports that the entertainment business is turning yesterday's hit films and classic books into new lines of branded merchandise that are destined for mass market distribution during the Christmas season and into 1997. Popularity of movies on home video; List of films, shows and books with...
- Licensing. // Discount Store News;2/3/93, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p43
Presents developments in the licensed merchandise industry in the United States as of February 3, 1997. Spectra Merchandising International's licensing contract with Sega of America for Sonic Hedgehod and Sonic X-Treme products; Creation of `Warner Bros. Family Entertainment on Ice' by Ice...
- Licensing. // Discount Store News;6/23/97, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p105
Presents various news concerning licensing of products in the United States. Introduction of commemorative licensed products by Campbell Soup Incorporated; Animal character licensed by the United States Snowboard Team; Renaming of New Line Cinema.
- Manufacturer news. // Discount Store News;6/8/98, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p25
Reports on developments concerning licensed products manufacturers in the United States as of June 8, 1998. Includes Polygram Filmed Entertainment's deal with Copyrights Group to handle rights for character `Maisy'; Parachute Publishing LLC's licensure of the children's book rights to `Life...
- Hot licenses deliver a strong message. Symons, Allene // Drug Store News;6/26/95, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p97
Reports on purchasing licenses for the social expressions category. Use of licensed product to give exposure, awareness and equity; Delivery of strong message; Competition of greeting card manufacturers for new licenses. INSET: Those retail characters..
- Licensed properties. // Playthings;1993/1994, Vol. 91 Issue 12A, p93
Lists licensed properties of various companies. A-Billion Dreams; A Bob Clampett Cartoon; A Dragon's Tale; A-Golden Kingdom; A Little Peace & Quiet; Aadvark Arry; More.
- New properties. // Playthings;Apr94, Vol. 92 Issue 4, Licensing Trends p6
No abstract available.
- Top selling licensed properties. // Playthings;Feb95, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p20
No abstract available.