Local immigrant community praises Giuliani on No.187
- Giuliani as Gotham's Phoenix. // Christian Science Monitor;9/28/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 214, p10
Editorial. Presents the view that New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani should be appointed the head of a powerful reconstruction commission.
- Rudy redux? Klein, J. // New York;2/19/90, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p16
Discusses the possibility of New York Republican Rudolph Giuliani entering the 1990 gubernatorial race and running against the democratic incumbent Mario Cuomo. Response of New York Republicans to possible candidacy; National ambitions of Cuomo;Financial support needed for Guiliani to run.
- Rudy kicks off campaign rhetoric. Walls, J.; Pener, D. // New York;3/30/92, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p9
Looks at recent stinging comments made by Rudolph Giuliani about New York's current leadership in his campaign for mayor of that city.
- Cops line up for Rudy. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;7/18/94, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p30
Reports on the Rudolf Giuliani administration's seven percent wage increase over 42 months for the police and transit officers union in New York City; Beginning and ending date; Mayor's view on the pact.
- Giuliani's dangerous weapon -- his mouth -- strikes again. Chinni, Dante // Christian Science Monitor;5/16/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 122, p11
States the opinion that New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani has a tendency to get himself into trouble through untimely or inappropriate statements, such as the way the mayor announced that he was going to be divorcing his wife.
- He's the best mayor since Fiorello, and he acts like a German dictator. Brady, James // Crain's New York Business;02/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p9
Opinion. Focuses on the major of New York, Rudy Giuliani. Reference to the decrease in the crime rate in New York; Further information relating to Giuliani.
- How will Rudy decide who rates an invitation to bunker in the sky? Brady, James // Crain's New York Business;06/22/98, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p9
Opinion. Comments on New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, focusing on his proposal for the construction of bomb shelters. Examination of Giuliani's plans; Speculation on who these shelters will be constructed for.
- Rudy's intransigence on Javits plan makes a strong case for term limits. Townsend, Alair // Crain's New York Business;06/22/98, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p9
Opinion. Presents the author's views on New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani. Reference to the ended terms of borough presidents Claire Shulman and Howard Golden; Reference to Giuliani's political career; Details on Giuliani's plans to expand the Javits Center.
- The state of New York City schools. // Curriculum Review;Mar1995, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p15
Presents an excerpt of a `New York Times' newspaper editorial in January 12, 1995 on the desire of New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to allocate more resources into the classroom. Motivation for greater mayoral control over the educational system.