- Brazil. // ASHA;Feb95, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p31
Reports on a speech therapy workshop in Sao Paolo, Brazil by James Case from Arizona State University.
- laliatry. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1290
A definition of the term "laliatry," which refers to the study and treatment of speech defects and disorders, is presented.
- The First SLT Degree Program in East and Central Africa. Caesar, Nanjaya Nathan; Barrett, Helen // Perspectives on Global Issues in Communication Sciences & Relate;2014, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p46
No abstract available.
- Access Academics Examines Changing Demographics. // ASHA Leader;Feb2016, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p60
An introduction to the February 2016 issue of the journal "Access Academics & Research," featuring Noma Anderson's article "Supply and Demand: The Changing Demographic Landscape," about the effect of the U.S. population's changing language and cultural composition on the communication sciences.
- Multiculturalism Permeates Program, Training Clinic. // ASHA Leader;05/15/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the graduate education program in speech-language pathology at the New York City-based Long Island University (LIU). Diversity of students in LIU; Benefit of the university from the program.
- Appointed. // ASHA Leader;Oct2014, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p18
The article announces that Aquiles Iglesias was appointed as founding director of the new speech-language pathology (SLP) program at the University of Delaware.
- Entry-Level Degrees Reach Six-Year High. // ASHA Leader;Dec2016, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p28
Charts are presented that features the number of audiology clinical doctorate entry-level degrees and speech-language pathology master's degrees granted in the 2014-2015 academic year in the U.S.
- Proud to Pay. Belinger, Laura // ASHA Leader;1/1/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p3
A letter in response to the article "Federal Student Loan Changes May Benefit Graduates," by Neil Snyder in the November 20, 2012 issue is presented, wherein the author offers her concern regarding use of taxpayer credit card in case of waiving off student loan debts.
- Dreams and Daughters. Crook, Margaret Blackwell // ASHA Leader;2/1/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p72
A personal narrative is presented wherein the author, a speech-language pathologist (SLP), describes how she inspired her daughters to also become SLPs.